Author Topic: [Player/Event] noVehicleDismount v1.1  (Read 2137 times)

noVehicleDismount
Version 1.1

Adds a playertype "Vehicle-Locked Player"
Adds two events
     Player>canDismountVehicles [bool]
     Bot>canDismountVehicles [bool]
Adds a pref $Pref::NoVehicleDismountAll

Players in a minigame that are the vehicle-locked playertype or have had the canDismountVehicles event applied to them will not be able to exit vehicles once they are inside them

Download
Swololol.com
0.6 kb
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 07:49:54 PM by Swollow »

This need to be need to made for bots.

This need to be need to made for bots.
updated
the event also works for bots now
also you can set a bot's player type to the vehicle-locked playertype and it will have the same effect

updated
the event also works for bots now
also you can set a bot's player type to the vehicle-locked playertype and it will have the same effect
Yay.

for bots, could you write some sort of system to mount a bot to a specific mount point

e.g. onbottouch>namedbrick>mountbot int
where named brick is vehicle spawn and if int > mountpoints, mount to last mountpoint. if mount taken, do not mount

for bots, could you write some sort of system to mount a bot to a specific mount point

e.g. onbottouch>namedbrick>mountbot int
where named brick is vehicle spawn and if int > mountpoints, mount to last mountpoint. if mount taken, do not mount
okay

seatbelt add-on confirmed??

seatbelt add-on confirmed??
more like "stay in the car or i'll blow you away" add-on

actually this could be great for like, vehicle wars

actually this could be great for like, vehicle wars
Twisted Metal: Black

This is amazing. In fact with the other add-on, this is really great, unfortunately, there isn't enough attention for this add-on. Now you can have players sort-of spawn as a vehicle like the vehicle powerups from Star Wars Battlefront.

Also adding input events like on{Player, Bot}Dismount{Pass, Fail} would be good, too.

Also adding input events like on{Player, Bot}Dismount{Pass, Fail} would be good, too.
I don't understand what you mean by dismount [bool]

i was just thinking about making an on-the-rails arcade shooter thing
this is perfect for that, thank you