== Fallout Shelter Weapons [INCIDENT: 100%] == by Phanto

Poll

are you a maker of peace or war

peace
war
pizza
warm

Author Topic: == Fallout Shelter Weapons [INCIDENT: 100%] == by Phanto  (Read 9232 times)

I feel like the gauss rifle should be a tad darker, otherwise this looks fantastic.

The gauss rifle actually bugged me a bit for multiple reasons. First, im only using a small assortment of colors for consistency and i couldn't find a darker color that i could use to at least distinguish some of the parts. Also, its hella sort, so i might end up extending it a bit ingame

cant wait them to come out

cant wait them to come out
jokes on you they're never coming out >;)

jokes on you they're never coming out >;)
jokes on you it was a joke

jokes on you it was a joke
jokes on you i was joking about a joke

jokes on you i was joking about a joke
Jokes on you I was joking about the joke you just said about the other joke

Jokes on you I was joking about the joke you just said about the other joke
Jokes on you I was joking about the joke you just said about the other joke about your joke about the other joke which was in reply to that joke, therefore creating a chain of jokes, but my joke was the best joke.

jokes on you if anything happens to these weapons aside from being released im going to find you and hold you at gunpoint until you somehow finish and release these.

how is called that short-style gun type?

its the g3a1 assault rifle with the no-release barrel modification, that's why it's short

its the g3a1 assault rifle with the no-release barrel modification, that's why it's short
nerd