11 (32.4%)
Samsung
9 (26.5%)
LG Electronics
5 (14.7%)
Other (e.g. nokia, etc)
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: what is your favorite phone company?  (Read 1118 times)

I had a hard on for Samsung the longest time, but since i got my new v10, Ive realized Samsung is a bunch of money grabbing forgets.
I had both the note and LG v10

Note had stuff loads of bloatware pre installed no slot with only 16 gb available for sd, it did look very nice however.
V10 has a slot for sd, 64 gb on top of that, a DAC, little bloatware, a camera that can actually focus, and it rarely lags, ect, ect.
Also it was less money
forget Samsung

i use a bootleg korean blackberry knockoff so idk

you should get the latest phones, way loving better imo
I will be getting a more up to date phone. I got the E1 when it launched, and also probably the Wildfire too. But neither were ever high-end at release. I'm on a fairly cheap contract that my dad pays for, and it provides for me and my brother.
But the contract ends this month and I can choose my own. So I will be looking for a new phone and possibly a provider too.
I doubt I will go very high end however, as I don't want to spend that much nor do I get that much use out of my phone.

i use a bootleg korean blackberry knockoff so idk

ok i get ur a bootleg fan but seriously?

korean???

loving

why not chinese

LG G4 is great, the camera is killer too

apple because i have one and have always had one so i couldnt rlly say anything else

google's nexus line even though they're manufactured by several different companies but w/e

i still got my iphone 3G S, its pretty nice if you are going to use it like phones were intended to do, however if you download more than three apps that somehow still supports iOS 4.2.1, it will most likely explode.