Author Topic: The Glory Hole. The Chillest discord ever (PM me for the link)  (Read 13166 times)

I don't really have any intention to join, but this thread is weeding out all the idiots that act like a Discord server is supposed to mean something if you get accepted. If you don't get in, there's probably a pre-disposition to your attitude that obviously shines through when you come in to complain about it. It's a loving Discord server, get over it.
??
I never claimed this group was an "elite order" or anything special besides being a group formers that get along and want to get to know each other. People keep jumping to conclusions when they don't get invited and I don't understand why.
I don't even pick who gets in, I ask the group about every person that asks to get in and the group as a whole will vote if they want in or not.

Well stuff. Why'd I get denied?

Generally speaking, every request for invitation is brought up in a democratic process. I won't name names, even if I did remember, but unfortunately it seems that the majority has sided against you on this one.

P.S. The only reason I'm answering you and not others is because I don't mind you and wouldn't mind having you in, so don't target me as your adversary.

I never claimed this group was an "elite order" or anything special besides being a group formers that get along and want to get to know each other. People keep jumping to conclusions when they don't get invited and I don't understand why.
I don't even pick who gets in, I ask the group about every person that asks to get in and the group as a whole will vote if they want in or not.
he's talking about people who don't get in...

he's talking about people who don't get in...
OH well forget me I misunderstood my apologies shadow

OH well forget me I misunderstood my apologies shadow

:iceCream: