Author Topic: Help, I'm sick before an important event.  (Read 869 times)

So I've been sick these past two days (sore throat, stuffed nose, headache) and I've been resting as much as I can. I'm scared because I have a band trip on Thursday and it's approaching quickly. What do.

Let the sickness carry you to the afterlife

Either cancel, or prepare to go on the trip with a cold.

You'll want some non-drowsy cold/flu tablets. They usually contain ibuprofen/paracetamol, so they'll reduce any pain, and they usually contain a decongestant, so your nose isn't stuffy.
Then consider some cough drops.

But, keep an eye on it. If you've been sick for 2 days already, you may feel better by Thursday.

My whole family is getting ransacked by colds but I don't have one because I'm almost always out.

My whole family is getting ransacked by colds but I don't have one because I'm almost always out.
Yeah, you're the one picking up germs and bringing them back home!

Don't go on the band trip. Problem solved.

In the meantime you can have some lulz and follow fat people around with a tuba.

simmer some apple cider vinegar in a pot on the stove. gently inhale the vinegar-steam. this will clear your nose.

Inject 300mg of testosterone and excellerate your immune system into over-drive

simmer some apple cider vinegar in a pot on the stove. gently inhale the vinegar-steam. this will clear your nose.
spicy food works too

Sounds like all you can do is ride it out. Best of luck.

Take some night time cold medication each night until the trip.

drink enough orange juice to kill a small child

Yeah, you're the one picking up germs and bringing them back home!

Sabotage

drink enough orange juice to kill a small child
orange juice is not a good idea. its loaded with sugar and is highly processed which is not something you need under a cold

orange juice is not a good idea. its loaded with sugar and is highly processed which is not something you need under a cold
well if you get like actual orange juice then it isn't