Author Topic: Orba - New forumer stuffposting garbage  (Read 701 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=148590
This user just registered today, and seems to be starting off with stuffposting stupid junk. Let's see his posts:
2GAY4ME
torrent is stuff lol
2fgt4me

i dont give a stuff
eat my blotato chips

he made CIA team repor him now 1v1 me
i dont joi it because hes a jerk
should i build this in blockland?
v
v
v
v
All of these posts are cringey, annoying and most of them have stupid images attached. While this is a new user, people that join the BLF are expected to have at least some maturity. This user is showing no maturity at all.
/discuss

NOEDIT: Shoot, there's already a drama on this guy. Didn't see that.

I said the drama thread link on the server, and before I even spawn:

10/10 server

I said the drama thread link on the server, and before I even spawn:

10/10 server
Aw shoot, posted this in the wrong thread. There's another mistake of mine.

1. you just posted 4 times in a row
2. you went into his server to start stuff by posting a link to the drama
3. he's made 6 posts, he'll probably just leave anyways
4. not showing maturity?

you're 12 and he's probably younger. please stop chasing your ego

1. you just posted 4 times in a row
2. you went into his server to start stuff by posting a link to the drama
4. not showing maturity?

you're 12 and he's probably younger. please stop chasing your ego
1. the first post was the OP, the second post was something he forgot to include, the third and fourth were mistakes because he thought he was in another thread
2. this is a drama about orba, the guy in the OP, and his behavior on the blf, nothing to do with ingame
3. notice that those 6 posts are literally all complete stuffposts, he'll probably either leave or continue this
yes a drama wasn't necessarily warranted yet, but so far he's being an immature kid
4. you realize that being 12 doesn't mean being immature right, he's actually a fairly mature kid for a twelve year-old lol

he's actually a fairly mature kid for a twelve year-old lol
debatable.

2. this is a drama about orba, the guy in the OP, and his behavior on the blf, nothing to do with ingame

That doesn't change the fact that he deliberately went to the guy's server, posted the drama to start stuff, and is surprised when he gets kicked. "10/10 server" for trying to keep people who just antagonize people out.

3. notice that those 6 posts are literally all complete stuffposts, he'll probably either leave or continue this
yes a drama wasn't necessarily warranted yet, but so far he's being an immature kid

A pm would be more preferred to a drama, as he has only been here for less than a day. That being said, he has been confronted in topics to stop and has ignored replies entirely.

4. you realize that being 12 doesn't mean being immature right, he's actually a fairly mature kid for a twelve year-old lol

I seriously beg to differ. If I think mature, I don't think of an attention seeking 12 year old whooping and hollering in a discord voice chat while hopped up on sugar.

That doesn't change the fact that he deliberately went to the guy's server, posted the drama to start stuff, and is surprised when he gets kicked. "10/10 server" for trying to keep people who just antagonize people out.
When he said "posted the link", I thought of it as more of an asking about the drama, less than just posting the link and pointing/laughing
maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I assumed that it was less of that, until I saw
an attention seeking 12 year old whooping and hollering in a discord voice chat while hopped up on sugar.
which I apparently missed, and didn't know about
A pm would be more preferred to a drama, as he has only been here for less than a day. That being said, he has been confronted in topics to stop and has ignored replies entirely.
yea, like I said a drama likely wasn't warranted yet but I could easily see myself on a bad day assuming that orba would continue acting this way.

When he said "posted the link", I thought of it as more of an asking about the drama, less than just posting the link and pointing/laughing
maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I assumed that it was less of that
i know i do stupid stuff all the time but how do you interpret a sentence like that when he blatantly told you what he did

stuffposting is stuffposting no matter the quantity or quality or for how long he has been doing it, two dramas may be unwarranted but mr queeba was unaware of the first one

orba is in the wrong for doing this but mr queeba is kinda in the wrong too by joining a server and posting the link probably trying to start stuff

He posted the thing about joining a server and posting a link to a drama topic thinking he was in the wrong thread. It was the Drama on Dirtygal and Futuristic, not Orba.