Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17974 times)

And you support it by buying such games and then playing them.

By the way you have to be over the age of 18 to play Fallout 4 and you're only 17.

You're too young to be questioning morals of 18+ games here.
M is 17+

You know as much about esrb as you do morals

You're just as psychotic for enjoying their work as they are for making it

You literally have a my little pony edit of Riddler in your signature. You're making a joke out of a Flash Mober who slaughtered 6 million innocent real life people. But Tony's the psycho immoral starfish for shooting an NPC in a game about a fictional nuclear apocalypse.

Le moral high ground as usual, friend.

You know as much about esrb as you do morals

So what gives you the sole authority on morality? Because so far you're talking up a bunch of stupid bullstuff

Videogames being immoral is something I'd expect a soccer mom to say.

grand theft auto promotes bad driving

Anyone who legitimately unironically believes that video games should be "moral" oughta to stick to playing Diner Dash

Turns out trying to be moral in a videogame makes you more psychopathic because you can't differentiate real life from fantasy.

Some people accidentally kill someone in real life then develop a taste for it. You might accidentally kill an innocent kid in a game, develop a taste for it and then reenact it in real life.

Anyone who legitimately unironically believes that video games should be "moral" oughta to stick to playing Diner Dash
idk diner dash is pretty addicting

Taking the life of anyone even in self defense is immoral.

I guess Moltenkyle needs to find better ways of not killing people. He's not even trying to be 100% passive in Fallout 4.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140701/05420627739/another-study-suggests-acting-immorally-video-games-actually-makes-players-more-moral.shtml
Turns out trying to be moral in a videogame makes you more psychopathic because you can't differentiate real life from fantasy.

Some people accidentally kill someone in real life then develop a taste for it. You might accidentally kill an innocent kid in a game, develop a taste for it and then reenact it in real life.

I guess Moltenkyle needs to find better ways of not killing people. He's not even trying to be 100% passive in Fallout 4.
holy stuff tony just put it all in one post

You're calling me immoral yet you are a genocidal maniac

You're calling me immoral yet you are a genocidal maniac

Clicking the left mouse button in hatred is a little different than pulling a trigger of a gun.

how