We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17816 times)

pooping sitting down is seen as incredibly forgeted up in china
China's pretty forgeted up anyway

Can =/= Should
Killing children in a video game can be seen as incredibly forgeted up when you think about it

I don't see why I shouldn't.

It's a Videogame

i wouldnt kil kids i dont like them anyways

THEY DONT DESERVE MY EFFORTS TO BE KILLED

jk

idk i dont like shooting

i wouldnt kil kids i dont like them anyways

THEY DONT DESERVE MY EFFORTS TO BE KILLED

jk

idk i dont like shooting
free exp

I don't have moral attachments for Videogame children the same way I do for a real child.

I don't live in anti freedom of expression countries like China so I'm perfectly allowed to kill children in videogames and it's acceptable.

on a serious note, why bring this up? nobody really cares what do you do in a videogame, seriously.
GTA is like the most unethical thing in videogaming and yet everybody loves it and nobody gives a stuff about running people over, shooting, executing people.

The argument for children, though, is quite different. I ask again why would you bring this up because it's the equivalent of asking if it's okay to run people over in a videogame, nobody is going to care if you do it or not. Anyway, it's different because of the concept itself, most of us are not used to doing it, there's a moral dilemma behind it, the whole "I don't kill women nor children" type of thing.

Many people still follow this sort of moral dilemma where they think it's wrong to kill little children in games because it reflects on real life, it's their opinion, but then again I'd say Path and cia are in the wrong here for judging you for it.

chill tony all you're feeling is just chemical reactions making you angry
i almost spat out my drink. gonna save this for next time tony gets pissed

Killing children in a video game can be seen as incredibly forgeted up when you think about it
They're literally just lines of code

It's not like he's going outside and popping kids off

blockchip path and moltenkitten being stupid on the BLF? what's new

Right and it's not like they have super complex artificial intelligence, they don't even feel emotions.

when i kill real children, i dont get inspired to kill video game children. that correlation is just a myth.

yea it's just mechanical reactions

there is literally a rape mod addon for this game and tony's getting stuff for killing people in a game?

tbh you stalk every tony topic looking to defend him
when I first saw this I thought you were talking about Patton

It's already been proven videogames don't cause real violence. It's not like I get a boner for killing kids in videogames, I just like having the option.