We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17810 times)

what's with you guys and child love

You're just scrapping pretty hard at the bottom of the barrel.

If it's a fake image then it's a fake image.
Well you see if a fake image is indistinguishable from a real image it is possesion of cp according to federal law so you just defended child enthusiasm

what's with you guys and child love

That's what I want to know.

All I want to do is kill children in videogames.

They keep bringing up counter points such as "so it's okay to have love with children in games?!"

Now here they are, defending child predators.

Now here they are, defending child predators.
He says as he defends child predators

If you have a problem with killing children in videogames then maybe you are the one who can't separate real life and virtual life.
But... aren't video games meant to immerse you into their universe, to make you feel like you're really there? That's like the goal of almost every game designer alive.

But... aren't video games meant to immerse you into their universe, to make you feel like you're really there? That's like the goal of almost every game designer alive.

Eitherway deep down I know it's not real life and that's what separates me from you.

Maybe you should see a counselor about it and ask them why you have such heavy moral attachments to a videogame.

When did I do that?
If it's a fake image then it's a fake image.
I bet your computer is full of loli or some stuff

Eitherway deep down I know it's not real life and that's what separates me from you.

Maybe you should see a counselor about it and ask them why you have such heavy moral attachments to a videogame.
I don't have moral attachments to video games. I want to kill children in video games too. I agree with you.

I was only disagreeing with the "no punishments so i can do anything" justification which you already clarified. I have nothing else to say

I bet your computer is full of loli or some stuff

I don't watch loli research.

Have you once seen me post any loli pics on this forum or participate in such things?

Eitherway loli is not real and the FBI can't arrest you for looking at loli research. If anything they approve of it as long as it keeps you from looking at the real thing.

You are trying to slander me on this stuff but a huge significant number of people on this forum alone look at loli research.

Eitherway loli is not real and the FBI can't arrest you for looking at loli research. If anything they approve of it as long as it keeps you from looking at the real thing.
True, but there are some european countries that consider simulated child research illegal

True, but there are some european countries that consider simulated child research illegal

And some countries consider underage love legal.

Morality and laws and just man-made concepts.

And you're a man, so you live under those concepts

And some countries consider underage love legal.

So you should be able to do what you want?

One day, Lord Tony might grow old and have a couple children and grandchildren, live life to the fullest, etc. Hopefully he'll realize that life isn't a black and white pre-written screenplay. Hopefully he'll realize how a moral compass helped make his life beautiful.