We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17825 times)

There is not even that many drug dealers or junkies in fallout 3 or 4.
another reason why is because the media, being full of SJW tumblr people might bash bethesda for "supporting rape"
also the thing about fallout (4 in specific) is that it's a forgeted up, post apocalyptic world, but it has humorous, funny things in it
kind of like the powerpuff girls, how it's nice little cartoon girls beating the absolute stuff out of batman-type villains

skyrim is full of literal uncultured barbarians
LITERALLY BARBARIANS GAWD

Aside from the fact there's cities, holds, and colleges. Obviously the wasteland is much more cultured compared to it.

thats literally wrong aside from bandits and forsworn
they make a large part of the population though
not to mention the forsworn have an entire route conquered by themselves

they make a large part of the population though
not to mention the forsworn have an entire route conquered for themselves
noedit

I think Skyrim was a lot more civilized than Fallout lmao.

I had this discussion with an autistic male who happens to be in his 30s. All I said was that the game should have killable children, more nudity and references to love and rape.

Fallout 4 literally is the least mature M rated title I've seen. There is hardly any limits being pushed.

His responds is that I'm am immoral sociopath that wants to murder children and possibly have love with their corpses! Exact same stuff Moltenkittens would say. So we know his views won't change when he reaches 30.

Anyways he argued the game would be rated A for love.

Ever play GTA 5 in first person? You can watch your character have love from a loving POV perspective and that game is still rated M.

So Fallout 4 didn't have to limit love references.

And then he tels me he's glad Fallout 4 doesn't have love or child killing or rape because he wants his 12 year old to play the game.

The game is rated M anyways, this kid shouldn't even be playing it to begin with. So it doesn't matter if it's rated M for violence or rated M for love.

So it doesn't matter if it's rated M for violence or rated M for love.
lol
you realize some people could care less about violence
cough
because it's just a game
but they're still actually a kid so they REALLY can't play the game

meant to add in that I couldn't care less about the issue in the title I just wanted to put forth my thoughts towards that specific statement

I had this discussion with an autistic male who happens to be in his 30s. All I said was that the game should have killable children, more nudity and references to love and rape.

Fallout 4 literally is the least mature M rated title I've seen. There is hardly any limits being pushed.

Adding those things just to "push the limits" of the M rating sounds like trying to be edgy just for the sake of being edgy. At the same time, though, banning child-killing strikes me as the work of a total weenie. You don't need to have a major plot-point be about a guy who throws children into meat-grinders for fun, hell, you can even have the other NPCs never fight them at all. Just don't make random characters arbitrarily invincible just because they're smaller and more annoying than most others. There's no need to appease whiny starfishs who can't properly differentiate a smear of red pixels on someone else's screen from something that actually matters. Let players play the game however they want, and everyone goes home happy.

Unless of course they have some kind of mental defect that causes them to get irrationally angry at the way a different person plays their copy of a singleplayer game. The same kind of people who start crying when they hear about Dark Souls getting an easy mode or whatever. Those kinds of people can feel free to join the rest of the children in the meat-grinder.

So webl should try to keep our m rated games as PC as possible for 10 year olds.

I know hatred is edgy but if doesn't deserve the A rating. GTA 5 should be A rated.

GTA 5 has more violence on a grander scale than hatred.

GTA 5 has more love than the hot coffee mod from San Andreas.

tfw u troll so well u can make a drama thread about urself and some people still fall for it

tfw u troll so well u can make a drama thread about urself and some people still fall for it
Tony didn't make this about himself?