Author Topic: Centhra's Dueling Lobby + Maps  (Read 5091 times)

reserving top post of page 2 for expanded op later

some are amazing! good work

lol i didnt realize u posted my gif

not sure how cathedral is accepted when you spawn with your crosshair on your opponent
there needs to be something to prevent getting the same map in a row

Whoa, I thought that lobby was a miniature build until I looked closer! Awesome job!

How were the rainbows on Taste the Rainbow made?

How were the rainbows on Taste the Rainbow made?
looks like its just modter but the glow effect is obscuring the edges

not sure how cathedral is accepted when you spawn with your crosshair on your opponent
there needs to be something to prevent getting the same map in a row
there's a cross replacing the altars in between the two players now so you can't just snipe out the front gate
plus if you crouch you can't be seen cause the pews obscures the direct view to the enemy.

i also added a couple more bricks to the spawn area so you can't fall off and die as easily.

There's a bug with the client - after you leave the building arena thing, the text at the top (Bricks: 0/4000) doesn't go away. The picture here is on another server, and it still hasn't gone away.

There's a bug with the client - after you leave the building arena thing, the text at the top (Bricks: 0/4000) doesn't go away. The picture here is on another server, and it still hasn't gone away.
try execdc(); in console. it resets your client.

i had it before but it disappeared on its own. forgot what i did that caused it to fix itself though.

Does there happen to be a backup of the Dining Hall map that I made? I think it's a recreation of the map from Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. It's been a while but I think I remember it being pretty okay. You should look for it if you're wanting more maps.