Author Topic: Ki (28684) - Mass spam & Salt  (Read 4925 times)

Sorry for something irrelevant to this topic but,
wasn't that visolator?
Please let me clear this up:
You don't get it, I didn't use the command to send spam to the master server, ever. I did not "attack the master server"

Yes, I was messing around, that's called "attacking a server", stop assuming I've done every single thing. This doesn't mean I sent a command to the master server, aka spamming it. The only evidence is me using a backdoor aka using the add event exploit, not sending master server spam.
If you're wondering why this looks bad, that entire topic was stirring many problems about who did what (not understanding that I didn't attack the master server), then all the sudden they attack on each other.

as an admin there i would instantly ban him.

but i wasn't there

/support

i would ban him if he entered my server

/ultrasupport

i would ban him if he entered my server

/ultrasupport
The purpose of the drama topic is so you can ban him before he enters your server.

The purpose of the drama topic is so you can ban him before he enters your server.
not everyone can do that. you need some kind of mod that gives you the green server preferences button. there might be other ways but none that really show in the admin menu.

not everyone can do that. you need some kind of mod that gives you the green server preferences button. there might be other ways but none that really show in the admin menu.
Green preference button does not let you ban people who haven't connected?

Green preference button does not let you ban people who haven't connected?
it did when I used it. i can't explain it in detail right now because i dont have it downloaded anymore for a while but it was there after clicking it

the green button, if im not mistaken, is Admin GUI plus.

and it adds 2, not 1 button

NOEDIT : the server settings button is added by RTB client.

NOEDIT : the server settings button is added by RTB client.
yea that's what i meant. that thing should be default tbh