This is...

Bullstuff
28 (68.3%)
Fine
4 (9.8%)
Proof that George Orwell was right.
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: My school started a new policy.  (Read 1385 times)

Either just leave the class regardless, or get all your friends to be late to class by 5-10 minutes for every class. When they ask why just say "It takes longer than 5 minutes to use the restroom, and I'm not allowed to leave during class"

teachers at my school reserved the right to decide whether or not they'd allow a student to exit class and use a restroom. during my time there most teachers would let you leave even just to fill up a water bottle or get something from a vending machine

i've only ever had three teachers that wouldn't let me leave class to piss. loudly tapping your feet on the ground and/or banging your legs against your desk usually gets those kind of teachers to cave

When they ask why just say "It takes longer than 5 minutes to use the restroom, and I'm not allowed to leave during class"
i like this method because you can get away with skipping several minutes of class every day whether or not you had to go, but i've gotten a couple tardies from bitch teachers regardless

Teachers allow you to get water bottles filled, wash your hands, take a piss, whatever as long as you don't skip class like a tard.

Thanks to kids who do skip class or are busy sitting there with a thumb up their ass in the halls we are losing that privilege.

Just run outside looking like you need to puke or something.. Then you can take your time in the bathroom doing your business, and then come back and say you threw up!  What can they do about that?  No one wants to have barf in their room.

Just run outside looking like you need to puke or something.. Then you can take your time in the bathroom doing your business, and then come back and say you threw up!  What can they do about that?  No one wants to have barf in their room.
no one wants to have waste in their room either, going to the bathroom and throwing up are perfectly reasonable excuses to go to the bathroom - or on the bad side of things, they can be used by starfishs to skip class

it's dumb they decide to ban everyone from going during class time over this just because some others abuse it
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:18:43 PM by Maxwell. »

Fairly certain this is a breach of basic human rights and a health & safety violation (something that would get multiple members of staff fired, other members of the teaching staff suspended, and a school put under administration in the UK if brought to the attention of OFSTED). Does America not enforce human rights laws at all or something?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:26:11 PM by Tokthree »

maybe, but you can only use that once. people aren't going to fall for it twice.

another problem with that though: it would make no sense to run out of the classroom if you suddenly need to puke when it'd make more sense to just puke in the sinks or trash cans in the classroom.

I don't know what the big problem is
In my school we're only allowed to use the restroom between periods or during lunch, and asking to go during class will give you a zero for participation plus the teacher won't even let you go. Despite the restrictive bathroom rules, all of us manage to avoid stuffting or pissing ourselves in the middle of classes.

asking to go during class will give you a zero for participation plus the teacher won't even let you go.
okay that's pretty forgeted up

okay that's pretty forgeted up
I mean, obviously if you absolutely need to run to the restroom, the teacher will let you with no penalty, but they only really allow that to girls and people who are in excruciating bowel pain

like I can understand denying someone to go to the bathroom during class, but penalizing someone for a basic bodily function is ridiculous

If they say you can't go and remove your credit for the day, what reason does someone have to not go to the bathroom then?

It takes me longer than 5 minutes to empty my bowels, that's an insane policy and should be petitioned/protested against.