Author Topic: Blockland Alliance Navy (BAN)  (Read 37774 times)

Ace

I apologize for the brief downtime in the dedicated server. My computer decided to take a sh*t all over the damn place, so just be patient. The dedicated will be back up momentarily.

EDIT: A notice for all players who build in our dedicated server: Be sure to save often, including when you leave the server. This way we can have the most recent save in case something unfortunate happens to the server. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 12:06:56 AM by Ace »

Ace, The server is being spammed :(
I think i should be a admin and be the spam-control person, Since people are building 1x1 walls around my ship so i had to clear my bricks, Since there isnt any point making a ship when you can't build in it

Ace, The server is being spammed :(
I think i should be a admin and be the spam-control person, Since people are building 1x1 walls around my ship so i had to clear my bricks, Since there isnt any point making a ship when you can't build in it

say what? :o

ADMIN DREAD TO THE RESCUE!
-Spam has been cleared-
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 02:11:53 PM by Dread »

Public domain should be OFF.

It's in advanced config, you can turn it off there.

You can also increase the bricklimit.

Wait wait wait... Build rights? :o

BAN members and app-ees only? We should only give them to people we trust. Dread, don't you have a mod like this?

if they leave and come back, it removes the trust, thus creating problems if there's no admins around

Ace

We might be making all clan members - Crew Members and above - admins in the dedicated server. Therefore, we can keep the spam situation at a minimum.

Admins should take shifts going onto the server.

Ace

So far it's been three straight days of running, everything is okay.

this is the first time i've ever been in this topic :D

Ace

this is the first time i've ever been in this topic :D
Welcome to the party. :D

I'm still posting here even though I'm not in the clan. :D

2days and no admin in server then i am not sleeping = booring. What timezone you guys have? o.O

Ace

The time zone that the server is running in is EST, which is where I'm at. I'm not sure about the other admins, though.

IMPORTANT! We may be changing the build in the dedicated server soon...