Blockland Alliance Navy (BAN)

Author Topic: Blockland Alliance Navy (BAN)  (Read 37538 times)

The Blockland Alliance Navy (BAN) is a clan that focuses on space themed builds, such as massive space ships and space stations. It is led by Ace and me (Ghoul). The clan tag is [BAN].

The Blockland Alliance Navy is made up of some of the best space builders of Blockland, and we're ready to start recruiting new members. Also, every once in a while, we host clan fleet-builds, where all of the clan members get together and build a Clan-Spaceship Fleet.

Here's our site: http://blocklandalliancenavy.freeforums.org/portal.php

To join, simply submit a space themed application. Ace and I will both vote. If we both veto, the application will be denied, and vice-versa. If our votes conflict, a fleet captain will be chosen to make a third and final vote.

We hope to see you in the clan soon!

Here's the member list:

Ghoul - Admiral - ID: 618
Ace - Admiral -ID: 1139
Dread - Captain - ID: 210
Digmaster - Officer - ID: 242
Falcondude - Crew Member - ID: 527
Aphtonites - Crew Member - ID: 909
Bushido - Crew Member - ID: 708
Xang - Crew Member - ID: 1664
Laremere - Crew Member - ID: 2156
Z9-C - Crew Member - ID: 3499
Lime Ricky - Recruit - ID: 918
The clan's ranking system is determined by a number of different ways. If you've been in the clan for more than two weeks, you're promoted to a crew member. You can be promoted in any way by making a contribution to the clan, such as making a ship for one of our fleet-builds. The ranks are ordered as follows:

1. Recruit
2. Crew Member
3. Lieutenant
4. Cadet
5. Officer
6. Captain (highest rank)
7. Admiral (only for leaders, Ace and Ghoul)

More ranks will come as soon as I get off my lazy ass and think of more...

EXAMPLE: Digmaster made the clan forums, therefore, he is promoted to an Officer. Ace and I are the leaders, therefore we are the fleet admirals.

More information on the clan soon to come.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 03:29:10 PM by Ghoul »

My aplication is the death dart.  Ask Ace if you don't know what I'm talking about.

i will be looking into this clan and may possibly apply, but first could i have a member list? anyway i hope you succeed with this one!  :)

Ace

My aplication is the death dart.  Ask Ace if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I know what you're talking about, laremere. I'll give it another look and then I'll let you know.

By the way, Ghoul, in the main post, add the following:
-The fact that we will sometimes host clan fleet-builds.
-A member list with positions and IDs. (ie: Ghoul - Clan Leader - ID#)
-The clan tag: BAN
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:34:35 PM by Ace »

Wow, a new clan that actually looks like some effort was put into it!  I'd join, except for the fact that:

1. I rarely play BL any more.
2. I have absolutely no building skills.

I hope this clan lives long. :cookieMonster:

Wow, a new clan that actually looks like some effort was put into it!  I'd join, except for the fact that:

2. I have absolutely no building skills.

I hope this clan lives long. :cookieMonster:
D;

I know what you're talking about, laremere. I'll give it another look and then I'll let you know.

By the way, Ghoul, in the main post, add the following:
-The fact that we will sometimes host clan fleet-builds.
-A member list with positions and IDs. (ie: Ghoul - Clan Leader - ID#)

By the way, Ace, what's your Blockland ID again?

Ace

Also, [BAN] won't fit as a clan tag, because the tag size limit is four characters. better just make it BAN.

D;

I AM however starting to play more.  The main reason I played was to script, but lately I have been having a very hard time coming up with ideas.

I just lol'd pretty unique

Can I use my space shuttle as an app?
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=25615.0

I'm not sure about that. I'll have to see what Ace says.

Nice a clan that actaully looks like it will win.

Ace

I say no. The shuttle itself is really out of proportion with the rest of the build.

I say no. The shuttle itself is really out of proportion with the rest of the build.

Alright. Sorry, Link, but it's conclusive.