BLVR

Author Topic: BLVR  (Read 1591 times)

Imagine Blockland... but in virtural reality.

virtural reality.
come on man you only had to write one sentence, how did you forget this up?

This would be nice. But I fail to see how this works when you have only first and third person views. It may, but I'm doubtful since Torque is a very old engine, and how Badspot just isn't doing stuff for the game anymore.

fnaf is still better

This has been discussed before.
It isn't possible because Blockland isn't able to tilt the camera left and right.
Which would make for a horrible experience.

This has been discussed before.
It isn't possible because Blockland isn't able to tilt the camera left and right.
Which would make for a horrible experience.
This and how un-smooth the camera is for when you move and such would give you motion sickness and headaches

This and how un-smooth the camera is for when you move and such would give you motion sickness and headaches
Imagine flipping out when hit with a projectile or colliding with a vehicle. OP, you really want people to suffer, right?

Imagine flipping out when hit with a projectile or colliding with a vehicle. OP, you really want people to suffer, right?

That would actually be funny to see.

speedkart in VR. i would.

bl would be great in vr if simply just to visualize builds.

imagine walking through cities or terrain builds but now its really there, life size scale.
or if you wanted to visualize a build like its a real lego set

vr + blockland would instantly win over any other sandbox vr, if done. but it cant be done for the current version of bl, sadly

eyerape gun + virtual reality = torture

Imagine an update. If this were to happen, it would have to someone be a fanmade add-on.

to ruin all your dreams. I don't think this version of Torque is compatible with VR, like it was only last year that Torque3D got DK2 support.
http://github.com/GarageGames/Torque3D/commit/3a457749ec7dba8ae8f2d3220ee3a125997824df

i like suffering!

despite the fact theres literally no use for vr in blockland, i still want it because just seeing stuff in vr is badass enough. plus i bet challenges and other jump focused games in blockland would be 10x more intense