is coldplay considered 'real music'?

Author Topic: is coldplay considered 'real music'?  (Read 2071 times)

I'm sorry but I don't think you can really put a sticker on what is music and what is not

it's basically a big fat bait title

i didn't say jack stuff about what people's music is and what isn't, quit being a richard about it

i mean i respect everyone's music but this question is also generally saying about the people that consider music 'real' or not and if i should listen to them

again, quit being a richard
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 09:35:08 PM by Timestamp »

I'm sorry but I don't think you can really put a sticker on what is music and what is not

it's basically a big fat bait title
at the very least read the op before you criticise the title

Coldplay's fine
particularly early Coldplay

real music is a stupid term. "your music isn't REAL MUSIC because i don't like it!"
it's definitely real.

people dont like coldplay?

how dare you insult coldplay.
you can't deny the truth

as long as it isn't nightcore it's real music

you can't deny the truth
honestly. they've become a meme after their abysmal superbowl performance. and their singer wears spizikes lmaoo

honestly. they've become a meme after their abysmal superbowl performance. and their singer wears spizikes lmaoo

yea but who here but you actually watches the super bowl?

Anybody who says X isn't real music is an almighty dumbforget

yea but who here but you actually watches the super bowl?
Theres almost always 5+ threads about the super bowl whenever it happens.

Anybody who says X isn't real music is an almighty dumbforget

well if you wanna get technical macaroni isnt real music so am i dumb or just macaroniphobic

I love Coldplay, but I also completely love to make fun of them and laugh any time I see someone say they're garbage.

They're one of those bands that's easy to pick on, like Nickelback.  Except unlike Nickelback, Coldplay actually has several really solid albums.