Poll

The bears

Bearenstein
30 (61.2%)
Bearenstain
19 (38.8%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Doesn't space seem a little too "odd" to you.  (Read 8249 times)

people would still have a concept of morality without religion so science would never be free of taboos

we'd still be held back by resources anyway

science only came to be when people wanted to actually seek the truth, not be content with god.
Science came to be when people wanted to learn about god's creations

And accidentally debunked him

Great, that's your own personal belief and has no impact on reality. Feel free to share it but don't go telling me that I can't study the universe without buying into your religious beliefs.
yea but your study of tbe universe does have an impact of rrality and thats why we should be sure reality is ready for it

It's no different than being an organ donor. They claim the fetus had no consent.

The fetus doesn't mentally exist so it's not a living thing yet.

yea but your study of tbe universe does have an impact of rrality and thats why we should be sure reality is ready for it
Again, what are you actually saying here?

The fetus doesn't mentally exist so it's not a living thing yet.
Plants don't mentally exist either but they're still living things

forget space, we still need to explore more of our own ocean.

I think we are the only life forms in the universe. If there were space traveling galactic civilizations, we would have noticed by now.
i mean there could be dozens or hundreds or thousands or more species of intelligent lifeforms that are still stuck to their solar system like we are

but chances are we will never know anything specific about the interior of other galaxies
Hey, if we're hanging around in 4 billion years time we'll get a great look at the interior of Andromeda.

Plants don't mentally exist either but they're still living things

The only people saving trees are treehuggers and environmental spiritualists.

About the same loving thing as fetal activists. Except tree huggers are more trivial.

forget space, we still need to explore more of our own ocean.

Unless there are real signs of intelligent life on the bottom of the ocean then there is no point in us exploring that deep.

The only people saving trees are treehuggers and environmental spiritualists.

About the same loving thing as fetal activists. Except tree huggers are more trivial.
So wait are you life or choice

Hey, if we're hanging around in 4 billion years time we'll get a great look at the interior of Andromeda.
in about 4 billion years we should have gotten somewhere to where we could just go look for ourselves or wiped ourselves out entirely. We probably wouldn't even look like our standard of "human" we know today.

So wait are you life or choice

I am neither.

However there is like 9 billion people on the planet, we don't need more.

I don't see the need for us to reproduce right now.

I say neither because abortions should be choice and reproduction shouldn't be choice.