Poll

The bears

Bearenstein
30 (61.2%)
Bearenstain
19 (38.8%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Doesn't space seem a little too "odd" to you.  (Read 8247 times)

It doesn't scare me because it's entirely out of my control.

So you're fine with knowing your existence is a lie and humanity of earth could be wiped out in a fraction of a second.

People need to play more Dark Souls.

It seems to make perfect sense with how our universe is like.

yea man ive got millions of souls from killing bugs and other stuff throughout my entire life and i havent died yet

So you're fine with knowing your existence is a lie and humanity of earth could be wiped out in a fraction of a second.
My existence isn't a lie, as far as I am aware. But yeah, I'm fine with the fact that humanity could be wiped out in a second. That's literally what I just said.

It's out of my control, and it's out of everyone's control. I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, oh well. I won't be here to bemoan the fact that it happened.

It's out of my control, and it's out of everyone's control.
are you challenging me

are you challenging me
Prove me wrong, Resonte! Prove me wrong!

If you cease from existence from when you die then you can't really say your current existence right now is reality. You won't know from real or fake when you're dead.

Even so you could have died from an instant and your entire reality is you reliving your last 7 minutes of brain function.

Those 7 minutes will be the longest time of your life.

Guys, in the words of Rick from Rick & Morty; It's best not to think about it.

It's not something worth being scared about. It is impossible to achieve absolute immortality. We can't be loving Dr. Manhattan.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:59:01 PM by Goku® »

Guys, in the words of Rick from Rick & Morty; It's best not to think about it.

I didn't start thinking about this stuff until I started watching Rick & Morty.

If you cease from existence from when you die then you can't really say your current existence right now is reality. You won't know from real or fake when you're dead.
I don't know what happens after I die. Maybe I don't cease from existence. I most certainly cease to be in this present reality, so what happens after I die doesn't matter.

But as far as I can tell for the meanwhile, I happen to exist. You might just be a stuffty figment of my imagination. But for all intents and purposes, I exist.

Even so you could have died from an instant and your entire reality is you reliving your last 7 minutes of brain function.

Those 7 minutes will be the longest time of your life.
I don't understand what you're saying, or what this is in relation to.

how are you going to care if you're dead in a instant

I didn't start thinking about this stuff until I started watching Rick & Morty.
This scene shows the problem and explains the solution basically. You should remember this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYa6lBTsQZE

I think we are the only life forms in the universe. If there were space traveling galactic civilizations, we would have noticed by now.

i believe in a god who cares for me personally as well as some kind of afterlife so I'm not very worried