hello forums i need suggestions for a tornado map for garrys mod

Author Topic: hello forums i need suggestions for a tornado map for garrys mod  (Read 1380 times)

so after experimenting with hammer for several months on end i've decided i want to make some sort of tornado map
i used to work with these guys for about 3 years and i used to administrate on their server, i helped with beta testing a and creating assets for a map called "tornado valley", i hosted the beta server for another map a year earlier
basically what happened was the main guy who made the maps left after being treated like stuff from the group owner/server hoster, he created valley in a weeks time and there were a lot of bugs and he just couldn't take it because he had too many things on his hands
he went on hiatus and i was working on sort of a puzzle gamemode for gmod with him but the last time i talked to him was in February and i've tried to get in contact with him since with no success
im bored and i want to make a tornado map and continue the series that the guy started
i have no real theme so i'm taking any suggestions, i won't pay any attention to joke suggestions.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:34:23 PM by Maxx° »

only if you ask politely

Can you make a bigger version of tornado highway 2015? It's small like the rest of them.

survive a tornado while you're on a tornado

Can you make a bigger version of tornado highway 2015? It's small like the rest of them.

There might be a set gmod limit on how big the maps can be, although I haven't played it enough to know for sure.

why not something like a smash map aka this

all the platforms can be moved and have physics
it would be pretty hectic but cool i guess

the developer was exceeding the map size limit
if he went any further the game wouldn't be able to process it properly

make dust 11 with tornados

okay guys thanks for suggestions anyway heres what i've done
-made gas station
-copied over some timers and tornado systems i needed from previous map
-made gas station completely breakable + loaded it with props