2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 199039 times)

i don't care how moe this gorl is that is some gross ass stuff, look at how the sauce runs down the FRONT of her palm so it's guaranteed to flow into her sleeves and make em all sticky, cut also i dunno what this nondescript yellow sauce is but i'm gonna guess it's honey which is statistically the stickiest substance on god's green earth, also hey? hey darling franks? ever heard of a knife and fork?

also how the forget did the sauce get all over her left hand as well? did she pick up this meat with both hands like a rhesus monkey??

lol trog is a weeb
at least im proud, eisenhower.

i don't care how moe this gorl is that is some gross ass stuff, look at how the sauce runs down the FRONT of her palm so it's guaranteed to flow into her sleeves and make em all sticky, cut also i dunno what this nondescript yellow sauce is but i'm gonna guess it's honey which is statistically the stickiest substance on god's green earth, also hey? hey darling franks? ever heard of a knife and fork?

also how the forget did the sauce get all over her left hand as well? did she pick up this meat with both hands like a rhesus monkey??
watch the show and you'll find out why

watch the show and you'll find out why
she better fight a giant fork by ep 26 or i'm gonna ruin your crunchyroll user score

you wont be disappointed

lol trog is a weeb
get the forget out of my room I'm watching anime

also what are y'all weebs watching this season
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 06:42:45 PM by John Freeman »

franxx is ironic weeb tier

franxx is ironic weeb tier
well.... your mom. soooooo..

the english dub of this show is hilarious cus they didn't have translated scripts so the dubbers just made up the stories by watching untranslated cartoons, hence the title Samurai Pizza Cats when there's like nothing that denotes pizza in the entire show

well yattaro and his buds work at a restraunt called pizza cats, that might be the reason

all anime sucks ( source : me )

well yattaro and his buds work at a restraunt called pizza cats, that might be the reason
oh really? nevermind them, i was misinformed, i thought the pizza part was just added randomly. still though, fantastic dub.

all anime sucks ( source : me )
plagiarism from thousands of more sources

shirobako movie announced, motherforgeters