2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 201773 times)

demi-chan is basically the flying witch version of monster musume

this synopsis is real loving surreal to read because i associate ajin with scenes like this

he used it to make that photograph of angelo and he used it again at some point during the invisible baby episode

there was literally no reason for him not to use hermit purple

again, old man issues. or alternatively, i'm assuming that the anime has made us think angelo was the real threat to being the murderer of morioh, and well, it is kinda true but then kira came. newer characters like reigi and kira weren't introduced yet or even mentioned before angelo in the first episodes or chapters i think. i was probably thinking that hirohiko wanted to do a "hmmmmm who is the killer????" mystery thing when he was in the making of part 4. so that's why joseph used hermit purple on angelo because again the anime was making us think like that. just my two cents

also it is depending on when joseph would use hermit purple. if you mean at first, i don't really think they knew kira's name or identity at all. for the second part, kira changed his identity completely. you could see the tanned body and everything after he became kosaku, so that could mean he like changed everything. it's sorta complicated about how cinderella works so i have no forgetin' clue lol. but anyway, it could be possible that joseph would use hermit purple at that time but the names and identity would be completely different and wouldn't trace to kosaku-kira. i might be wrong on this though since i might be underestimating hermit's powers.

did you mean he used hermit purple to save the baby? that doesn't really count as we are talking about using hermit purple to take pics or make messages
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:09:04 PM by Timestamp »

SakugaBlog entry on Little Witch Academia ep 1

interesting stuff comparing production staff and aesthetic decisions between the OVAs and TV series.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/01/10-1/feature-crunchyroll-anime-awards-the-results-are-in-see-who-won

the crunchyroll anime award results are in and almost every single choice is bad + wrong
good documentation of what Garbage animes were popular last year though
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:58:06 PM by Poliwhirl »

mob psycho 100 and erased were the saving grace of 2016

oh the Little Witch Academia anime is airing? I was pretty excited for that, wish I could check it out.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/01/10-1/feature-crunchyroll-anime-awards-the-results-are-in-see-who-won

the crunchyroll anime award results are in and almost every single choice is bad + wrong
people forget about ajin's existence once again

Runner Up - Yoshikage Kira (32.95% of total votes)

this is only good choice out of everything

Yoshikage didn't win that? I am disappointed.

Yoshikage didn't win that? I am disappointed.

forget runner-ups brother he shoulda got that

that was just a glorified populaity poll cause i know damn well yuri on ice did not have a better opening + ending than mob psycho 100, and i know for a FACT that guts is best boy

it seems like they dumped a stuff ton of budget on like one or two rotoscoped ice skating sequences early on then just went "forget it" and made millions of shekels off of fujostuffs because gay.

I wish there were more fully rotoscoped animes like Aku no Hana. That was dope

Mob Psycho 100 should've won best opening hands down

konosuba 2

i missed this