Author Topic: My computer is blue screening  (Read 1695 times)

He's not banned

he's a cunt for doing that fake not ban message then

so i have to travel back in time to when i was 14
5 years ago
ok

Either you have SEVERE autism, or you're a stuffty liar. Actually I take that back, you still have the autism.

I fukn bluescreened again today.

After doing the things McJob told me to do, steam is looking like a heavy culprit of these BSODs.

I fukn bluescreened again today.

After doing the things McJob told me to do, steam is looking like a heavy culprit of these BSODs.

guess it's time to do the classic delete everything except Steam.exe and steamapps

starbound for juke of the century

I've messaged Rigel again, going to keep posting here as we try and uncover this.

Right now, we've got a time but none of the logs he sent were that helpful unfortunately. It is true that Steam is creating a error when it can't create a firewall exception, but experience tells me that shouldn't be a problem.

I've asked Rigel to research the Application Logs and either look for a typical Windows BSOD enum (like DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_EQUAL or CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED), or a Hexidecimal number (0xC000000D) within a minute of the BSOD. If we can't find that, I'll try and grab the minidump file off him and look into that.

None of the logs are that useful apparently, so now he has my minidumps. (ha ha, shut up)

His system is Windows 7 and hasn't generated any minidumps for these blue-screens. Trying some other things right now.

You wont get banned unless it actually displays "User was banned for this post"