Poll

good q

intro
89 (80.9%)
extro
21 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Author Topic: r u introverted or extroverted?  (Read 3093 times)

intro

no one just casually makes their way into any social gathering without looking awkward.

Definitely introverted

Christ, we got a lot of introverts here

It wouldn't surprise me that a bunch of introverts would clump together on an online community while extroverts would rather seek social interaction somewhere physically.

It wouldn't surprise me that a bunch of introverts would clump together on an online community while extroverts would rather seek social interaction somewhere physically.
tfw ur extrovert but have introverted friends who'd rather just sit at home playing games all day ):

qft

Edit: And it actually is quite true. In the past few months I've been running into more and more opportunities at real life social interaction and it's been substantially cutting back the amount of time I spend online.

Probably introvert. I have a decent number of friends, and I enjoy hanging out with them often, but  I have a hard time making new friends by myself. So in an unfamiliar place, I tend to stick to myself.

wow a bunch of people on an internet forum are introverted
didn't see that coming

I prefer to be alone or with close friends.
But Im not broken and I have the ability to communicate comfortably with anyone.

definitely extroverted. I absolutely despise spending a week without hanging out with friends or family, I love social gatherings and I get depressed and lonely easily

Introverted, but I really wish I wasn't

im an extroverted introvert

i love hanging out with people, friends, and significant others, but still need consecutive days where im by myself

usually intro
i have horrible social anxiety and i can't stand being around people in public ;-;

It's a constant back and forth.

I do a LOT of PR work so there's an expectation of being extroverted and being the lead in many conversations and I'm the loudest and most active person at my college, but at the same time I'm the kind of person who'd call off a dinner date with friends because it means leaving the house, especially if there's going to be people I don't know. Hell, when I go the shops and I'm not on the job, I rush in, grab my stuff and leave, with only a few grunts to the shop clerks.

Guess it really depends on who I'm with.

I am probably the most introverted person that I've ever known.