Author Topic: XCOM 2 Discussion: SHEN'S LAST GIFT (REVEALED??)  (Read 1405 times)

NO SPOILERS

what is your guys opinion on the two DLC packs for XCOM 2? personally i think they've added a lot more content. i stopped playing XCOM 2 for a few months, but they just released Alien Hunters and i'm loving hooked again. imo Sons of Anarchy could've had a little more content besides just some armor, but it looks cool enough.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:11:49 PM by Plebian Native American »

Actual spoilers because we have transparent tags :cookieMonster::
BRING THE FROST GRENADE ON THE FIRST DLC MISSION, AS WELL AS MANY GRENADES AS YOU CAN. THEN BRING THE FROST GRENADE ON EVERY OTHER SINGLE MISSION.

I just hate how you only have one of each of the new weapons, but I guess it's like that to help balance stuff.

Actual spoilers because we have transparent tags :cookieMonster::
BRING THE FROST GRENADE ON THE FIRST DLC MISSION, AS WELL AS MANY GRENADES AS YOU CAN. THEN BRING THE FROST GRENADE ON EVERY OTHER SINGLE MISSION.

I just hate how you only have one of each of the new weapons, but I guess it's like that to help balance stuff.
yeah. the first mission forgetED me up dude, i still haven't beaten it. the boss is loving crazily OP imo and i didn't even have magnetic weps yet lol.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:45:17 AM by Plebian Native American »

why do you think they made it so the new guns can't be modded?

The armor dlc looked really stupid tbh, but the Alien Hunters one does look good.

The armor dlc looked really stupid tbh, but the Alien Hunters one does look good.
ingame sons of anarchy is actually really cool imo, i feel like they could've add actual armor instead of just customization options but at least they're cool

the armors for both dlc look stupid as forget. thank god for the steam workshop otherwise this game would so much worse art-wise

NEW TOPIC ON THIS THREAD:

What do you guys think Shen's Last Gift will bring us? Speculate and stuff idk

i think that it's probably gonna be MECs. we had it in EW

UPDATE: MASSIVE SPOILER

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xcom/comments/4jrya1/spoiler_the_nature_of_shens_last_gift/

Shen's Last Gift code found. Seems like we'll get SPOLIOPMECs from EW, and maybe some sort of Tesla weapon, since "Spark" sounds like electricity[/color=transparent]SPOLIOP OVER

If you thought that Shen's Last Gift was gonna be anything but that idk what to think. The weapons sound cool though.

What do we think of Long War in this thread?

If you thought that Shen's Last Gift was gonna be anything but that idk what to think. The weapons sound cool though.

What do we think of Long War in this thread?
i just recently discovered it. i haven't played it, too much of a casual lol
i'm always really low on time so i don't like playing games for super long (beaten EW twice with only 35 hrs in it) due to homework and the fact i have to sleep at 10 and get home at like 5 and always have stuff to do

i think it looks really cool but a little bit too hardcore for me. i wonder, once all the DLC is released, if Long War Studios will release an XCOM 2 Long War

Long War Studios are their own studio now with plans for an alien defense grand strategy game. Any XCOM2 long war mod would be fan made. I'm super excited for the first total conversion mods, but my current graphing calculator doesn't run xcom 2 well enough atm for me to really be excited.

And if you even find yourself with months worth of spare time, give LW a shot. It's loads of fun.

Long War Studios are their own studio now with plans for an alien defense grand strategy game. Any XCOM2 long war mod would be fan made. I'm super excited for the first total conversion mods, but my current graphing calculator doesn't run xcom 2 well enough atm for me to really be excited.

And if you even find yourself with months worth of spare time, give LW a shot. It's loads of fun.
i'm also a loving massive casual so