Author Topic: Games you like but everyone else hates  (Read 6647 times)

Black Ops 3 normie scum reporting in

also
Call of Duty: Ghosts
you are high as balls, that game had the worst optimization, servers, maps, and weapon balancing out of every single cod game.

alsoyou are high as balls, that game had the worst optimization, servers, maps, and weapon balancing out of every single cod game.
I liked it for the story you Cuck. I don't play cod for the multiplayer. That's why I didn't get black ops 3

alsoyou are high as balls, that game had the worst optimization, servers, maps, and weapon balancing out of every single cod game.
it had an interesting concept with that "ai squad" thing

Hatred

it's honestly just a fun time waster game. not worth 20 bucks, but its worth playing atleast once
I didn't realize anyone actually bought that game. I'd just thought it was around for a bit as a controversy, then dropped off the face of the earth.

Unclefail (game where nobody has harm)
I mean undertale

Pikmin 1
I haven't heard anyone up in arms over Pikmin 1, are there several people who don't like it?

I never understood why people hate Twilight Princess so much.
this and mount and blade

Unclefail (game where nobody has harm)
I mean undertale
User reviews:
RECENT:   Very Positive (4,982 reviews)
OVERALL:   Overwhelmingly Positive (49,781 reviews)

yeah sure, everyone hates this

Literally all my games except Trackmania are ones everyone I know hates except me.

same. I only enjoy it because everyone in the multiplayer sucks. It's like smurfing in csgo

weapon balancing out of every single cod game.
I dunno mw3's was pretty stuff with op gems such as the mp7, acr and that one gold sniper people use for quickscoping

In my local area, Literally everything related to Pokemon.

Roblox
Don't kill me please