Author Topic: Badmins are amazing.  (Read 1657 times)

Sit back now, and listen to how i got banned from a baseraiders server within minutes of joining.

I join Block King24's Server, and right off the bat, i see 4 SA's Now 4 SA's is a lot on a baseraiders server, 2 normal admins would be enough, but ill get back to admins in a minute. The largest gang, with the most power, is of coursed owned by the host. Now when i see this, I immediately start raiding. As soon as i do, they drop loads of cash, enough to support my cause. After the fighting phase end, i get into their base being the doors are destroyed. (Sentires in the doorway killing anyone who walked by. This is the host ffs, he should know his own rules). There are another set of doors that are opened for me (thanks 03o), and printing press right there. One of the admins Decides to "test" the forcephase command just before the fighting phase beginds (i have c4 at this point, ready to place). They are all trying to stop me, and i say something to them about the admin abusing. They brush me off and continue trying to block me from the printer. I walk into another room with guns and such in crates, so i take them out, block the doorway with my body and throw them on the ground so they disappear. the admin gets into a fit about me "stealing stuff" and then decides to forcephase AGAIN because, and I quote, "It would have been fight phase". After he does, I use my knife to kill 2 people, plant c4, and get killed. MY mission is done, but as my timer ticks down to respawn, I see the SAME ADMIN use the /find command to teleport back into the base. Now i tell block king about it and he does forget all about it. After this, I get Perma banned with the message of: Critisizing, Being annoying, and complaining minute after minute"

That's all for now, thank you for reading.

remember rtb? "no pics no clicks"

Remind me, did you and I spend a few nights listening into police radio and once heard the cops deal with an inflatable duck or something like that? You seem familiar...

noedit; ugghhh my post was such an starfish move but in all seriousness I can-

http://imgur.com/a/AFotN

Pictures, forgot to upload them.

alright, sorry for being such a richardweed

/nosupport It seems that you were most likely just being an starfish and deserved to be banned.

/nosupport It seems that you were most likely just being an starfish and deserved to be banned.

So in a base raiders server, where you are supposed to raid bases, Being an starfish, which is not stated in the rules anywhere, and which you just ASSUMED, it is deserving of a ban. Makes sense.

can vouch blockking 124 (who is cypthon, remember him?) is a richard, this is probably true though never been on the server

So in a base raiders server, where you are supposed to raid bases, Being an starfish, which is not stated in the rules anywhere, and which you just ASSUMED, it is deserving of a ban. Makes sense.
Nevermind, I misread some parts, and I find that this behavior is loving stupid. I now support OP.

/support to the max

Today on the server, the following happened:
-A guy got kicked for raiding the 'main gang'(gang owned by all of the admins) base
-A super admin granted himself $100k
-The admins were using orb to see what people were doing in their base
-The admins were trapping people in their base with barricades
-When I, and my gang, were one barricade away from their printers, the host saw us, and to prevent us from gaining reward, closed the server.

Additionally: Yesterday when I was on the server, somebody in my gang placed some bricks to block the 'main' gang(the gang with all of the admins), and in return, block king permabanned everybody in the gang. It was relieved after I got on my alt and said something.. (I understand that whoever blocked the base's exit, broke a rule, but permabanning.. 4 people because of one persons wrongdoing is extremely excessive)

Conclusion: block king and his admins are abusive, and should not try and host a base raiders server, like 70% of the other base raiders hosts. They care more about having the best base / the most money, than giving the players justification / 'equality'. It's almost like Base Raiders is the new City RPG(because a bunch of stuffty hosts are trying to get popular, so they host base raiders like everybody else).

are you an alt of muslim or are you just using that avatar

i assume hes just using the avatar