Author Topic: Mr. Render's SCP Server - Abusive host cheats and bans people for fighting back  (Read 9949 times)

how are people supposed to rp without rules lmao

We also banned him perm after seeing this forum, If you see the chat and the rules, he or you, was repeatedly failrping, we should've banned them for 5 min earlier... We always give multiple chances...
Uh, you banned him permanently before he made this

???

We also banned him perm after seeing this forum.
Great job on handling criticism buddy.

It is lies, if someone is going to break the rules to get banned and then put a whole lie about it, it deserves a permanent ban.
First of all, there were no rules listed anywhere. Secondly, that is the actual ban message I was banned for. You're the one who is making up lies just to try to make yourself look better. The entire server chatlog was provided, nothing was omitted. You're full of stuff dude.

Its what you do when being formal...
lol you're just butthurt because you can't prove OP that you have any evidence also because you're the "Highest Admin Rank" on his server. Yeah, thats quality spread all over here. Then you tell him to grow up? Its your fault you guys didn't explain to him what he had to do. Great admin skills you have there.

Its what you do when being formal...
no, it's what you do when you're trying to look a hellofalot better than you actually are

sure, dramas can be faked, but there are multiple people that have been to your server and have said how stuffty they are
seriously just accept the fact that you're an starfish, and either continue being one at your own detriment or own up to your stuff

If you see the chat and the rules, he or you, was repeatedly failrping
The "RP" consisted of the host and guards running around killing each other and the class-Ds like a team deathmatch. No objectives or goals were given to players on the Class D team. Don't blame others for the failures of your own stuffty roleplay.

Dude, you didn't even let us explain before posting, you could've just informed us about your problems
In case you didn't read the chatlog provided, I and others did multiple times. Your host promptly ignored us.

You decided to act like a 5 year old
Ironic you have the gall to call me a 5-year-old when you're here just flinging out whatever excuse you can to make the server look better, just like how a small child makes excuses when caught doing something wrong.

You decided to post a whole lie about the server.
If you don't like my evidence of the events that transpired, mind sharing with us what screenshots you have of the event that show I'm lying? Oh wait, you don't, because you weren't there when this happened. You're full of stuff; that goes to show when your only defense is "don't listen to him guys, he's lying!".

Just because you got banned for the right reason
I was banned for no justified reason, and the ban reason was stuff. Read the OP.

get pass it dude, grow up! Lets be men and put it behind us,

Thanks,
Luke
Server Highest Ranking Admin.
And you call me a 5-year-old?

Luke do you hear yourself when you talk???
It's your word against your own, stop defending something that is as obvious as Annoying Orange's stupidity.

Just stop it.
And actually FIX your server???

Thanks,
Luke
Server Highest Ranking Admin.
First of all please don't sign every post you make, it's pretty annoying, we already know who you are, this isn't a professional website or an email

You decided to act like a 5 year old and post a whole lie about the server.
How is he posting lies when this is actual proof? You have no proof here, so who's the liar?

Dude, you didn't even let us explain before posting, you could've just informed us about your problems.
I'm sure he was already trying to do this before you banned him, or you banned him before he could do this; as the host you should at least ask what's wrong and how it could be better instead of threatening people to "roleplay or get banned"

Just because you got banned for the right reason and etc, get pass it dude, grow up! Lets be men and put it behind us,
You should prove this instead of talking out of your butt, also telling people to grow up for a ridiculous ban makes you even more ridiculous

The guards killing each other were banned for 10 min after... Also I wasn't on all the time then, I was taking some of it from render's view
You should reply to what Planr is explaining here, this is one of the main reasons why this drama exists, you guys ignore everyone and care about yourself

You're making yourself and the server worse here

You're making yourself and the server worse here
stuff got dyslexic with the above post's name

Oh my God. The damage control is off the charts. And what the actual forget is "FailRP"?