Author Topic: BLOCgame  (Read 4251 times)

It is time to remake the Nigerian Cunts and control all of West Africa!
http://blocgame.com/

Nations:
Altosk, West Africa (Rigel)
the Cunts, West Africa (DestroyerOfBlocks)
monday dongo, West Africa (hillkill)
da Herb, West Africa (Kidalex90)
Staralia, West Africa (startacker)
New AIDS, West Africa (Waru)
North Ebonia, Middle East (Nonnel)
Left Twix, West Africa (Twix)
OFF, West Africa (Stick Man)
Kragujedia, Mesopotamia (Decepticon)
bibib, West Africa (ZombieDude)
succ land, Egypt (The GI of MA)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:42:48 PM by Rigel »

never heard of BLOC before

looks interesting

hmmm

how does this game work

i want to join nigerian cunt nation

i might as well do this stuff again

make a nation in west africa if you want to be part of the blockland alliance

Oh stuff it's been a while

Make sure to say what nation you are so that we don't accidentally murder each other.

im making my nation, it's going to be called monday dongo. don't kil me pls

edit: monday dongo is up. let's make an alliance
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:38:34 PM by hillkill »

The Democratic People's Republic of da Herb is now a thing. pls don't kill me

I am the country of New AIDS

The Republic of Staralia (TOTALLY COOL NAME AMIRITE?????) is now a thing in West Africa, lets do this!

also if anyone wants a guide to bloc focus on gaining troops and technology over everything else. you can recruit twice at maximum untapped manpower and it will go back to max untapped next turn. this is the most sustainable troop recruitment method so do this and learn how manpower works. get a factory quickly and dont declare war on anyone who hasnt been away for at least 2-3 days because wars with active people will forget your manpower up. going to war with inactives is important because you get land from war and land is important for many things so do this with your decently sized army you should have if you followed this guide. align with a superpower immediately and get an economic system and government that adds relationship points which means democratic/free market for the us and authoritan/central planning for the soviets because this is how you get your technology for a while. recruit your first spy because hes free. dont sell blood diamonds because good rep gives bonuses to superpower relations and it isnt enough cash to make it worth it. make a notepad file on your desktop that just says BLOC so you remember to check your nation

ask me questions about anything
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:47:03 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

I'm North Ebonia in the middle east

is this like nationstates or is it completely different