Poll

Well, what is it?

Use the unilove bathroom
21 (67.7%)
Use the bathroom of your opposite gender, knowing it may cause issues considering how you haven't fully transitioned yet and don't have the surgery needed to use this bathroom.
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Target is getting boytcott for allowing transgenders in normal bathrooms.  (Read 24126 times)

this is

wow

I wouldn't go that far but I get what you're saying
yeah depression isn't like super understood but it's relatively decent

not caring about someone's feelings is pretty important when you're talking about things that exclusively involve people's feelings. i don't think you really mean that though

i mostly meant people saying "it's all in your head" as if that means it's easy to cope with something on your own. a mental illness is by definition something that excessively burdens you to the point where it's disruptive to living, and gender dysphoria fits the bill on that.

reassignment surgery is a treatment. it sounds extreme and it's certainly not something most people (and probably a fair number of trans people) wouldn't want to do, but if someone's dysphoria is extreme enough, that might be what they have to do to actually feel happy in their own skin. but i think (no source on this, just intuition) most trans people don't actually do it anyway

i'm not sure what the last reply means in the context but i'm guessing you're just dismissing stuff again

I wouldn't go that far but I get what you're saying
yeah mostly just meant that there are a lot more people who either are depressed or know someone who is compared to people who are trans or know someone who is trans. a generous rounding-up would put ~7 out of 100 americans as depressed, and only ~1 out of 100 americans as trans

not caring about someone's feelings is pretty important when you're talking about things that exclusively involve people's feelings. i don't think you really mean that though I meant every word I typed

i mostly meant people saying "it's all in your head" as if that means it's easy to cope with something on your own. a mental illness is by definition something that excessively burdens you to the point where it's disruptive to living, and gender dysphoria fits the bill on that. Yeah I agree with this p much

reassignment surgery is a treatment. That doesn't mean it's good for people
it sounds extreme and it's certainly not something most people (and probably a fair number of trans people) wouldn't want to do, but if someone's dysphoria is extreme enough, that might be what they have to do to actually feel happy in their own skin. Nothing really to say about this part

i'm not sure what the last reply means in the context but i'm guessing you're just dismissing stuff again How is it dismissive

yeah mostly just meant that there are a lot more people who either are depressed or know someone who is compared to people who are trans or know someone who is trans. a generous rounding-up would put ~7 out of 100 americans as depressed, and only ~1 out of 100 americans as trans Ok?

well at this point i think it'd help to actually know what's up

what is it about the idea of being trans that's not exactly clear to you? do you find it hard to relate to the idea of gender dysphoria in general? does it not make sense that presenting as the opposite love and other such treatments could make someone actually experience relief? it'd help to know what part of all this you get caught up on. ignoring any extraneous details, there's obv something about this that doesn't quite make sense

that's a question open for anyone too; it'd be nice to try and have some kind of mutual understanding here
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 05:36:29 PM by otto-san »

that last part was unrelated to you
you know that right

well at this point i think it'd help to actually know what's up Oh goodie I always like being talked down to

what is it about the idea of being trans that's not exactly clear to you? How they ignore science when it isn't in their favor and glorify it when it is in their favor
do you find it hard to relate to the idea of gender dysphoria in general? Well I'm not delusional so idk
does it not make sense that presenting as the opposite love and other such treatments could make someone actually experience relief? Well it's blatant pseudoscience
it'd help to know what part of all this you get caught up on. I'm not a loving child
ignoring any extraneous details, there's obv something about this that doesn't quite make sense Oh of course there is because I have a different opinion
that last part was unrelated to you
you know that right
forget

otto-san's asking for your complete basic reason as to your distaste for the transgender

so then you two may debate over it

otto-san's asking for your complete basic reason as to your distaste for the transgender
Biology isn't in their favor

reassignment surgery is a treatment. it sounds extreme and it's certainly not something most people (and probably a fair number of trans people) wouldn't want to do, but if someone's dysphoria is extreme enough, that might be what they have to do to actually feel happy in their own skin. but i think (no source on this, just intuition) most trans people don't actually do it anyway
on the subject of surgery to change genders, there's a girl at my school who wanted to be a guy, so they became trans. Eventually it spiraled into them getting surgery to look male. I thought it was weird and a waste, that someone would think they have to get surgery simply to pursue "who they were". Kinda like how when people get a bunch of plastic surgery to look better, it just seems unnecesary and I think they should instead learn to cope with themselves as is.
Or maybe I just cant understand what goes on in their minds so I dont agree with them :P

for decades. government and media have shoved this self esteem acceptance bullstuff down our throats. and the sjw's then loved it.
now they switched it up. and they want you all to acknowledge your differences and change yourself.
and the sjw's love it.

thus, its all a handicapped fad.
in another 10 years you will be taught to not acknowledge or accept anyone. to keep your stuff to yourself, and that will be the standard. and sjw's will love it and hate on people who speak opinions or facts at all.

edit for spelling
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 05:57:52 PM by Bisjac »

Do you mean acknowledge