JazZ's recent trolling spree

Author Topic: JazZ's recent trolling spree  (Read 9873 times)

hey guys just reporting in that jazz is indeed keeping up the idiotness
he connected to my server over and over again and clearly had alts ready in other blockland tabs just to be a cunt for like 2 minutes

yeah forget that guy
Anyway for now, every single one of your accounts are permabanned from the server for spam/trolling. If there is ever a server reset and all BL_IDs are unbanned, we'll give you another chance.

just keep him banned he hasn't changed in like forgetin 5 years

jazz couldn't change if he tried lol
once a prick always a prick i guess

Anyway for now, every single one of your accounts are permabanned from the server for spam/trolling. If there is ever a server reset and all BL_IDs are unbanned, we'll give you another chance.

Just to let you know, if the ban list is reset I will not be giving him a second chance.

he connected to my server over and over again and clearly had alts ready in other blockland tabs just to be a cunt for like 2 minutes
This. I permanently banned him from my server a month ago and he kept circumventing my bans on his alts and pretending to be some sort of innocent ambassador, just like Kalphiter did. Don't buy it. He's still a malicious user and cannot ever be trusted, as this drama shows.

Who needs 25 alts ffs
pathetic problem users like JazZ, of course...

He was on Amir's server earlier, he was spamming by leaving and rejoining constantly.

He was on Amir's server earlier, he was spamming by leaving and rejoining constantly.
he did that on several other servers too

Looks like history is repeating itself again.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289939.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289938.0

Sigh.

I'm not really here to forget with your community, I'm playing an old game I enjoy and honestly I'd like to be left alone about all this, you're bringing up things that are years upon years old. 
What happened to this JazZ???

for context thats from the signature on his yenola account