Author Topic: Hey guys.  (Read 3186 times)

I'm a little late to the party, but like you I don't go on that much either.  Maybe an hour every day or couple of days (longer if I'm 'debating' with someone)

Welcome to the Blockland Forums my friend.  Don't be so quick to post in the Drama section until you've gotten to know the history of who's being made fun of.  The 'search' feature is particularly useful once you've gotten to know how to use it (make use of wildcards, which is an asterisk * so that the search engine knows that anything can go there.) Also, be careful what you say around Lord Tony.  You'll save your sanity that way.

The creative section is a really nice place, you should go there frequently to refresh yourself.  Off topic is nice too, but that tends to get infected with drama.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:07:51 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

The 'search' feature is particularly useful once you've gotten to know how to use it (make use of wildcards, which is an asterisk * so that the search engine knows that anything can go there.)
I am still kinda new to this, but cool feature. Thx for the tip
newton here has provided a good example of how not to act on the blf, op.
Whatever. You guys clearly can't take a joke.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 05:02:39 PM by Newton »

Newton talking like that proves their points further.

You guys clearly can't take a joke.
I'm not saying it doesn't qualify as a joke, it just doesn't qualify as a good one.

I'm not saying it doesn't qualify as a joke, it just doesn't qualify as a good one.
I was being sarcastic. I thought it might've been kinda funny at the time, but clearly it's not.
Newton talking like that proves their points further.
When did you ever get in this?

When did you ever get in this?
lol this is a forum you can't act like people can't jump in and out of conversations like I just did