Author Topic: DirtyGal69's , Again...  (Read 6298 times)

Recently myself and a friend joined a server just for the hell of it. After being banned for no reason for 1 minute or so we decided to rejoin and see why. After 32.25 Seconds (Yes we timed it just to see if it would happen again) we were banned yet again. It turned out that the admin banning us was Futuristic (BL_ID Unknown). We have had multiple run ups with Future and we have learned that he is pro bally one of the most annoying human beings to walk the earth. We messaged him on steam to see why he was banning us and after a short rage of some sort about us he threatened one of us that he was gonna kill us (Typical rage I guess). Anyway after a confrontation with the server host about the thing she later banned us for talking about the incident. It may just be me but I felt this ban was a little to much.

"drimk bleach"

Forgot to mention the server was 100% RDM

i would believe that dirtygal69 and futuristic has been nothing but scumbags but at the same time you should post pics of the chatlog (blockland and steam) so you can at least confirm it

there's already another drama about this btw in case you didn't know.

I'm pretty sure Futuristic's BLID is 102322
/support

I'm pretty sure Futuristic's BLID is 102322
/support
Cannon,I always thought you were a good friend,But Instead you had to turn and be a Jerk with your admins,I have seen that you have changed alot,I would like to say That you're a douchebag and I hope you have a nice day,Goodbye.
P.S:I always thought you were "kinda" cool,But now that you have done this,You aren't stuff to me.

Cannon,I always thought you were a good friend,But Instead you had to turn and be a Jerk with your admins,I have seen that you have changed alot,I would like to say That you're a douchebag and I hope you have a nice day,Goodbye.
P.S:I always thought you were "kinda" cool,But now that you have done this,You aren't stuff to me.
What is shown here is you being a complete friend. That ban reason is enough for someone to believe you're a badmin with a douchebag's brain.

And by the way, Talking like this,btw,isn't proper grammar. Surprised you passed that initiation stuff on DirtyGal's server.

What is shown here is you being a complete friend. That ban reason is enough for someone to believe you're a badmin with a douchebag's brain.

And by the way, Talking like this,btw,isn't proper grammar. Surprised you passed that initiation stuff on DirtyGal's server.
Oh forget off,You're acting like a 6 year old by calling me a "badmin with a douchebag's brain."

Oh forget off,You're acting like a 6 year old by calling me a "badmin with a douchebag's brain."

Stop typing Like This,its Pretty InSufferable

Wait wow he's Futuristic

Oh boy

Wait wow he's Futuristic

Oh boy
Good job,You figured it out.

Good job,You figured it out.
It makes so much more sense now

I can imagine Futuristic typing up a response that goes along the lines of "you're all friends forget off"