Author Topic: DirtyGal69's , Again...  (Read 6237 times)

Quote from: Karia's Server
Skeletal Skeleton: my recount on DirtGal's
Skeletal Skeleton: someone walked up to me and said "type /rape"
Skeletal Skeleton: and i started loving humping them
Skeletal Skeleton: the entire time he was saying "OH YEA"

Can We confirm that Futuristic is around the age of 7 to 9?

Can We confirm that Futuristic is around the age of 7 to 9?

Indeed we can

Cannon,I always thought you were a good friend,But Instead you had to turn and be a Jerk with your admins,I have seen that you have changed alot,I would like to say That you're a douchebag and I hope you have a nice day,Goodbye.
P.S:I always thought you were "kinda" cool,But now that you have done this,You aren't stuff to me.
Oh forget off,You're acting like a 6 year old by calling me a "badmin with a douchebag's brain."
I love how we're still arguing but it's getting less tense now :D

so what happened was i joined blurple's town RP. blurple and dirtygal are the SAs, and i asked if i could become the town. they were all screaming in chat about how they were gonna build a hot strip club with strippers coke and builders. i said something like "no i am become town pls not build strip club" and then i got banned for this

You know what, I was going to ignore this drama at first. I sort of Monica Lewinsky'd my way into admin on Derp/Dirty/Danna's server. That is to say I have a sneaking suspicion she/he primarily gives admin to those that engage in ERP with him/her (note that "she" typically plays a girl, but this is the loving internet).

Anyways, I'm here to post what I personally find drew the line for me. Danna can stuff-talk whoever they forgetin' want, it's whatever, but I don't like them stufftalking my lil baby gurl. Especially after I'm like "yo, stop it, she's my sister bruh". This was on Blurple's server, which Danna has admin on.

All Sugar did was log on, say hi to me, and log off. The forgetin' chaos that followed was a bit much. Like yeah, I know Sugar can be annoying, but that doesn't mean you need to be an brown town bitch about it.

Good lord, what an absolutely massive starfish.

Oh forget off,You're acting like a 6 year old by calling me a "badmin with a douchebag's brain."
you don't even have good grammar and you act like you do, you can't do dramas...

-snippy snip snip-
"don't tell my sister to die please"
Sugar is your sister? dear lord I'm sorry.