3 (7.5%)
Ubisoft
2 (5%)
Sony
18 (45%)
Nintendo
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: E3 2016 Megathread  (Read 45892 times)

I don't think you understand what nintendo has had to deal with recently.
Yeah, they had to deal with the fact that they made a stuffty system and alienated all third part developers, again. It's their fault.

The number of games a company shows at a convention shouldn't be the basis in which you score them on.
Yeah, but loving one? Not to mention, it looks like any other open world game but with a coat of Zelda paint all over it. Quantity or quantity, their presentation still sucks.

guys i'm scared
i think the nx controller is gonna be a horseshoe
It looks like they glued the Wii remote to the nunchuck

Breath of the Wind looks like a really /comfy/ game that is fun and immersive, but it kinda doesn't really...FEEL like Zelda. Anyone else?

Breath of the Wind looks like a really /comfy/ game that is fun and immersive, but it kinda doesn't really...FEEL like Zelda. Anyone else?
yeah i get that feeling too. i've only seen the trailer tho so idk

I bet that's actually gonna be the controller

I know nintendo has historically had a special interest for unusual controllers (see N64), but I heavily doubt that the new controller will be a horseshoe.

>hyrule is in a state of decay
>link is undead
>large variety of weapons and shields
>different armors and clothing items
>learning backstories little by little and exploring to learn them

link the flame

Bonfire is looking pretty lit right now

i wonder if fromsoft's gonna announce anything

like bloodborne 2 or the new armored core

Yeah, it feels much more like an rpg in the vein of dark souls or skyrim than a traditional action-adventure Zelda title.

what happened to take two? weren't they supposed to be at E3?

Finally got to see Nintendo. I've said before that I don't like parts of the show where they show you one little teaser for something cool then move on without saying anything else, but this seems like a bit too far in the other direction. 2 games, and their showings were padded out to a ridiculous extent.

Guess that's as good as it's gonna get, bingo-wise.

Final report card:

my only concern with the new zelda from what i've seen so far is how empty it feels

like they have all these big spaces and there's nothing there but link. i got the same feeling with paper mario color splash. nintendo games usually make really good use of space but they seem to have given themselves more than they know what to do with

My thought ia that it's made to ease the player into the game, there's also the fact that the area is called "The Great Plateau", and a plateau is an elevated flat area

Also, that part of the game is what looks like the smallest part of the map, so there's that to consider