Author Topic: FaZe Adapt - Stirring stuff in threads/in his own threads; general problem user  (Read 7869 times)

why would you want to pretend to be in a gaming clan
thats like pretending to be handicapped

he's making me look normal
/support

I have a quote that sums up what i was thinking

i totally forgot i wrote that

Hello.I have seen you guys posting stuff about me,I'm coming out (not saying I'm gay) I want to tell you that what I have done is wrong I'm ashamed,I hope you can forgive me for this,once again I'm sorry.

*An apology*
Oh.

Never have seen this happen.
Props to you.

Hello.I have seen you guys posting stuff about me,I'm coming out (not saying I'm gay) I want to tell you that what I have done is wrong I'm ashamed,I hope you can forgive me for this,once again I'm sorry.
I'll believe it when I see your behavior change bro

Hello. I have seen you guys posting stuff about me, I'm coming out (not saying I'm gay) I want to tell you that what I have done is wrong I'm ashamed, I hope you can forgive me for this, once again I'm sorry.
Actions speak louder than words

okay faze adapt now actually change

This apology seems extremely hallow and dull.

I'm coming out (not saying I'm gay)
You know the "I'm coming" thing only works when you're actually talking, right?

guess now we'll have to wait for him to...

adapt

guess now we'll have to wait for him to...

adapt
OOOHOHOHOOHOOOOOH

probably isn't even 7
Hello.I have seen you guys posting stuff about me,I'm coming out I want to tell you that what I have done is wrong I'm ashamed,I hope you can forgive me for this,once again I'm sorry.
are you sure, and put a space after your commas god

he's actually like 10. i was on a discord with him and sugar, i left to eat dinner and when i came back he was calling her stuff like "forget you you ignorant cunt" and when we were voicechatting he was mic spamming and saying stuff unfunny memes