Author Topic: FaZe Adapt - Stirring stuff in threads/in his own threads; general problem user  (Read 7876 times)

probably isn't even 7are you sure, and put a space after your commas god
I'm above 7.

I'm above 7.
Haha right
Cannon,I always thought you were a good friend,But Instead you had to turn and be a Jerk with your admins,I have seen that you have changed alot,I would like to say That you're a douchebag and I hope you have a nice day,Goodbye.
P.S:I always thought you were "kinda" cool,But now that you have done this,You aren't stuff to me.
I could care less about what you think Cunt.
Yea,OVER A loving DRAMA YOU CUNT
Either you get out of the forums, or be nicer to people.

Haha rightEither you get out of the forums, or be nicer to people.
I'll be nicer, Okay?

I'll be nicer, Okay?
Sure! Start proving it and actually act nicer and then we will believe you!

Sure! Start proving it and actually act nicer and then we will believe you!
Yes! If you want to see me being nice, meet me at Cannon666's server.

"lol" really is the only way to describe this.

Cannon666's server.
Cannon,I always thought you were a good friend,But Instead you had to turn and be a Jerk with your admins,I have seen that you have changed alot,I would like to say That you're a douchebag and I hope you have a nice day,Goodbye.
P.S:I always thought you were "kinda" cool,But now that you have done this,You aren't stuff to me.
Hahaha

Yes! If you want to see me being nice, meet me at Cannon666's server.

Hold on, are you like Jackal & Hide? Are you nice on servers but a total asswipe on the forums?

Hold on, are you like Jackal & Hide? Are you nice on servers but a total asswipe on the forums?
No, I'm nice on the game (if you don't totally piss me off.) But when someone stuffposts somthing about me, I can act like a richard..

No, I'm nice on the game (if you don't totally piss me off.)
Show me your fedora.

But when someone stuffposts somthing about me, I can act like a richard..
You shouldn't act like a richard because of stuffposts, it just makes you look like an starfish

Also why are you complaining about stuffposts when about 3/4 of your posts are stuffposts

No, I'm nice on the game (if you don't totally piss me off.) But when someone stuffposts somthing about me, I can act like a richard..
Hey just curious, why did you change your name/make your alt "FaZe Adapt"?

Hey just curious, why did you change your name/make your alt "FaZe Adapt"?
I had made my account and the name was FaZe Adapt, Then later on changed my name and the Forum name never changed.

I had made my account and the name was FaZe Adapt, Then later on changed my name and the Forum name never changed.
oh just curious, just wanted to say that first of all you're an starfish, second of all naming yourself FaZe Adapt just even further proves how much of an starfish you are.