Author Topic: FaZe Adapt - Stirring stuff in threads/in his own threads; general problem user  (Read 7877 times)

There are literally no insults that I can say that describe my reprimanding of this guy.

All I can do is laugh at this guy doing his loving pirouette off the handle.

when someone stuffposts somthing about me, I can act like a richard..

The key to maturity is Ignore.
Am i wrong?

EDIT : But you are hopeless, so.. I cant help you.

No, I'm nice on the game (if you don't totally piss me off.) But when someone stuffposts somthing about me, I can act like a richard..
woah there hot stuff you might want to cool down on the edge there

woah there hot stuff you might want to cool down on the edge there
FaZe Adapt

well, here's the thing...

FaZe Adapt

well, here's the thing...
I mean sure he's already high up on that edge there but there's limits y'know

Hello. If you already know, I've been an starfish in the past, I will tell you why I've been one lately, So I had a friend that was my best friend through my whole life and He died so I've been pretty sad and with people acting the way the usually do I act like a starfish, So I'm over the death and I'm going to move on, Thank you for reading this.

I'll be sure to visit your imaginary friends grave

Hello. If you already know, I've been an starfish in the past, I will tell you why I've been one lately, So I had a friend that was my best friend through my whole life and He died so I've been pretty sad and with people acting the way the usually do I act like a starfish, So I'm over the death and I'm going to move on, Thank you for reading this.
if you actually had a friend that actually died then you have my sympathies, but you're still an starfish no matter what, and a death doesn't excuse you being an starfish.

and as I said previously,
just wanted to say that first of all you're an starfish, second of all naming yourself FaZe Adapt just even further proves how much of an starfish you are.

Great! Let's be friends!
I'll invite you to my server and you can have free admin! Gg, no re.

If there is anything to be learned on here; don't apologize. People are not going to accept it because they don't think it's legit.
Not to mention that your attitude makes you look even worse.

Smooth move, bra.

at least he finally realizes that spaces go between the commas and the next word.

What did he die of