Author Topic: Path  (Read 24347 times)

look in any race related, transgender related, gay related, or anything "sjw" esc, and nine times out of ten ultimamax will slap a loving stack of papers on the desk and tell people they're wrong
hey, at least it's a stack of papers and not a stack of insults

I would rather be called a slurry of insults instead of having to dredge through paragraph upon paragraph of how problematic and toxic people are

believe it or not being an indignant justice fighter is annoying when literally nobody cares about the thing you're preaching about

I would rather be called a slurry of insults instead of having to dredge through paragraph upon paragraph of how problematic and toxic people are

believe it or not being an indignant justice fighter is annoying when literally nobody cares about the thing you're preaching about
I only do that in threads where it's actually relevant. In fact, that Target thread is the last time I've done any sort of debating like that in months. In this thread, I've mostly been defending myself and not really posting arguments/evidence.

You're making it sound like everything I wrote was just whining about people being toxic/problematic, when really I was just presenting counterarguments as placidly as I possibly could. I didn't accuse anyone of being toxic, and I don't think I used the word "problematic" once. It's not like I was textwalling either; the reason my posts were so long was because I had to reply to like 5 people at a time, since so many people were arguing with me. Maybe if you had actually read my posts, you would have seen that. But it's much easier to construct a strawman and knock it down than it is to do the real thing I guess.

It's also complete bullstuff to say that nobody cared about what I was saying when it prompted something like 13 pages of debate in that Target thread. If nobody cared, my posts wouldn't have caused so much havoc.

look in any race related, transgender related, gay related, or anything "sjw" esc, and nine times out of ten ultimamax will slap a loving stack of papers on the desk and tell people they're wrong
Literally show me any evidence at all for this. The last time I've done this in MONTHS is Lord Tony's thread. Normally I actively avoid these kinds of discussion, because some part of my brain knows arguing on the internet with eighth grade boys isn't a good use of my time.

I think we disagree about a lot of stuff but at least we keep it civil.
:iceCream:

ultimamax god of tumblr has returned
REPENT !!! REPENT !!!

because some part of my brain knows arguing on the internet with eighth grade boys isn't a good use of my time.
is it the autism because you literally act like a 8th grade boy who browses tumblr all day and uses the power of google to push his bullstuff on people

the power of google to push his bullstuff on people
yeah evidence is so bullstuff

If your only defense towards people who are criticizing you about your attitude is "You're a bigot" then those people are probably right.

I was challenging the "nine times out of ten" part, not the "stack of papers" part.

As far as I remember what you quoted is the only time I've ever done that. I did it to refute the evidence you posted (which was a youtube video, whereas I linked public research)

I was challenging the "nine times out of ten" part, not the "stack of papers" part.
I'm starting to believe I need glasses

As far as I remember what you quoted is the only time I've ever done that. I did it to refute the evidence you posted (which was a youtube video, whereas I linked public research)
you didn't specify so you don't get to discredit his post

you didn't specify so you don't get to discredit his post

if i were him i totally coulda pulled the ol' switcheroo like that

if i were him i totally coulda pulled the ol' switcheroo like that
yea but u don't wanna be him because ill beat you

I only do that in threads where it's actually relevant. In fact, that Target thread is the last time I've done any sort of debating like that in months. In this thread, I've mostly been defending myself and not really posting arguments/evidence.

You're making it sound like everything I wrote was just whining about people being toxic/problematic, when really I was just presenting counterarguments as placidly as I possibly could. I didn't accuse anyone of being toxic, and I don't think I used the word "problematic" once. It's not like I was textwalling either; the reason my posts were so long was because I had to reply to like 5 people at a time, since so many people were arguing with me. Maybe if you had actually read my posts, you would have seen that. But it's much easier to construct a strawman and knock it down than it is to do the real thing I guess.

It's also complete bullstuff to say that nobody cared about what I was saying when it prompted something like 13 pages of debate in that Target thread. If nobody cared, my posts wouldn't have caused so much havoc.
Literally show me any evidence at all for this. The last time I've done this in MONTHS is Lord Tony's thread. Normally I actively avoid these kinds of discussion, because some part of my brain knows arguing on the internet with eighth grade boys isn't a good use of my time.
I think we disagree about a lot of stuff but at least we keep it civil.
:iceCream:

A wall of text to explain how you don't text wall.

about loving time

most people don't like him
most people dont like black people jk i kid i kid

/support
he's a little ridiculous.