What do you think of the new layout?

Yes, It's better
105 (58.7%)
No, It's worse
26 (14.5%)
I didn't see the previous layout
48 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: [Bricks] Daniel.S Brick Pack  (Read 43865 times)

soon you'll be making bricks that are just entire houses with furniture and everything

THE AUTOMATION IS NEAR

soon you'll be making bricks that are just entire houses with furniture and everything
Haha one day, one day xD

Now time for the fun part :/ updating allllll the links with the new dropbox links. Really can't be arsed but I'm doing it.

Okay I need help guys, how do I make it so it's one click download. so when you press the add-on it downloads straight away instead of directing you to a download page? Using dropbox
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:31:02 PM by Daniel.S »

Okay I need help guys, how do I make it so it's one click download. so when you press the add-on it downloads straight away instead of directing you to a download page? Using dropbox

change the dl parameter in the URL from 0 to 1, if it's not there just add ?dl=1 to the end of the URL.

change the dl parameter in the URL from 0 to 1, if it's not there just add ?dl=1 to the end of the URL.
this

UPDATE

Changed all downloads from mediafire to dropbox
Added a download all button for the lazy forgeters
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:15:11 PM by Daniel.S »

Haha knew it wouldn't take long for somebody to say it xD

That brick is tr-
That brick is trash
Oh
That brick has no future

I don't know if you ever fixed these but in case you didn't:

Fixed 6 Screens
Fixed Satellite Dish
Fixed Cone 2
All I did was edit the collision to prevent players from getting stuck in the bricks. I recall the lamp also having broken collision but I never got around to fixing that one.

I don't know if you ever fixed these but in case you didn't:

Fixed 6 Screens
Fixed Satellite Dish
Fixed Cone 2
All I did was edit the collision to prevent players from getting stuck in the bricks. I recall the lamp also having broken collision but I never got around to fixing that one.
Wow thanks Wesley Williams! I never knew they were broke but thanks! I'll update the op now

UPDATE

Changed all downloads from mediafire to dropbox
Added a download all button for the lazy forgeters

i love this so much thank you

i love this so much thank you
Haha no problem
I actually encountered an advert on Media fire now, So now I know how all you guys felt with the ads. It's soooo annoying