Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34933 times)

I hate you
ftfy

seriously log, don't even know why you're changing the subject here to begin with, not to mention the stupid stuffposting you're doing with this.

Also, is what log's doing bannable? It's not dismissive at all but just loving absurd.

inh is perfectly capable of using a firearm and i do not worry about him
Shooting that gun for the first time was the most fun I have ever felt in a long time and when I go back in the fututre, I will feel the same.

I want my first time to be pressed up against log's head

Shooting that gun for the first time was the most fun I have ever felt in a long time and when I go back in the fututre, I will feel the same.
thats great, even though im kind of a richard, im glad to see youre doing better.

are you not worried about him?
prime example of damage control when you say something autistic

thats great, even though im kind of a richard, im glad to see youre doing better.
Thanks

To be honest I don't blame log for worrying about me due to stuff that has happened in the past, but you could've explained yourself a bit better imo

Shooting's amazing, I used to go up to the range often but ammo's expensive as forget so I haven't been in a few years.

Shooting's amazing, I used to go up to the range often but ammo's expensive as forget so I haven't been in a few years.
Haha for me it was more than amazing due to it being my first time and everything only cost 45 bucks too.

it sure is funny how you see this same group of cancerous users in all of these sort of topics(log, blockchip, moltenkitten, path, ect)

Log is trying to do damage control for his fellow QI buddy, Blockchip.

it sure is funny how you see this same group of cancerous users in all of these sort of topics(log, blockchip, moltenkitten, path, ect)
actually I pretty much post in every drama topic, although I do post more in tony/blockchip topics because you literally just proved that I'm related to the argument
also you also post in all "these sort of topics"

Log is trying to do damage control for his fellow QI buddy, Blockchip.
noticed that, started to divert the conversation down a different route

nonetheless blockchip you're still a sad and obsessed individual. If you truly aren't either of what I just accused you of, then just never stuff-post in a Lord Tony thread/or to Tony himself, that's how you'll get everyone here to maybe like you a bit more.

actually I pretty much post in every drama topic, although I do post more in tony/blockchip topics because you literally just proved that I'm related to the argument
also you also post in all "these sort of topics"
I exclude you because you(and sir dooble) have an ounce of sense, unlike the group of people I mentioned