blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in

Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34446 times)

People on this forum commonly make jokes about people slitting their wrists, hence why i said it was "obligatory" for me to joke about it.
I wasn't seriously telling him to cut his wrists as a suggestion or insult so i'm sorry if it seemed like i was.
I'd be really pissed if i got permanantly banned for wording a joke badly.
it was pretty forgetin out of place though like why on that topic in particular
it's not like anyone goes around telling people to slit their wrists if they think they should get the vive that early

-snip-
forget, KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE, WITH HOT TAR AND FIRE AND FEATHERS JUST KILL IT
forget IT ISNT PERMA
forget ITS BACK

GOD loving DAMNIT

People on this forum commonly make jokes about people slitting their wrists, hence why i said it was "obligatory" for me to joke about it.
I wasn't seriously telling him to cut his wrists as a suggestion or insult so i'm sorry if it seemed like i was.
they make jokes about it but the difference is your joke wasn't one.
you have a very deluded view of the people on this forum if you think that's commonplace
it was pretty forgetin out of place though like why on that topic in particular
it's not like anyone goes around telling people to slit their wrists if they think they should get the vive that early

I'd be really pissed if i got permanantly banned for wording a joke badly.
we wouldn't be

I am 13. Just get over it, man.
oh lord this takes the cake

I am edgy. Just get over it, man

forget off, cunt.
try stalking me now, chump!
a..ehh... okay..then?

People on this forum commonly make jokes about people slitting their wrists

There's two things that makes jokes funny. One is being topical, and one is timing.

Your joke was neither of these things. From a quick glance, you were telling somebody to kill themself over getting a VR headset

forget off, cunt.
try stalking me now, chump!

User was banned for this post
well that just happened

User was banned for this post
Not sure if this was a smart move to escape Blockchip or a dumb move because it involved getting banned

disappointed because that ban was probably only a few days

Not sure if this was a smart move to escape Blockchip or a dumb move because it involved getting banned
it's BBC. nothing he does is a smart move

fun fact his last post here was posted just 6 seconds before he was banned

it's BBC. nothing he does is a smart move
O rite, thanks for reminding me.

Noedit: BBC has a weeklong ban.

I'd ask you to provide an instance of this happening but then you'd probably go ballistic over how i'm asking you for a source.
Even if that's the case, it still isn't an excuse to not provide a source.
Which counts for absolutely nothing unless you actually provide the pictures. In fact, i'm not sure why you'd even mention it without showing the pictures unless you're lying about them or trolling.
That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this; Probably about Fallout 4.

didn't take him five minutes to start going after Tony again