Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 35231 times)

stuff up threads that should have nothing to do with lord tony
Quote from: Thread Title
... any thread lord tony EVER posts in.
Literally right there in the title. And the reason why they dislike him is because he's a blatant troll.

why do these same anti lord tony users continue to stuff up threads that should have nothing to do with lord tony
why do these same users continue to kiss up tony's ass

i'm just very confused as to why lord tony is the topic of discussion here

because he's one of the main characters of this story, was that not obvious enough by the topic title

I am, too, its not like his name is in the loving title or anything.

Patton what are you even on about?

i'd hate him less if he didn't use autism as an excuse
I have never intentionally tried to use the fact that I have autism as an excuse for anything. I don't know where you'd get this from other than "I have autism" being in my profile at one point.

Because all I wanted was to have nice birthday wishes and people can't stand me being happy.

anti lord tony
Imo It looks like you're trying to antagonize people who dislike Tony

then again this is coming from me

solution to all of our problems: ban tony and blockchip and return balance to the force

uhhhh yes its does.
No it doesn't really; you've been banned before too so forget off you turd.

blockchip is a shining example of proof that america has fumbled in the way it treats its mentally disabled

blockchip is a shining example of proof that america has fumbled in the way it treats its mentally disabled
We should go back to Spartan times where we put the weak in the wild