so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2056704 times)

no it doesnt
it runs on a mixture of higgs bosons and air

you wanna test that theory?

i dont want to go to bed wat do

i dont want to go to bed wat do
electroshock therapy
with the voltage turned
all the way up

osmund parrotler
your reign of using las parrotglas is at an end
so says i

I decided to put Robbie Rotten through a complaint generator. Here's how it turned out.

I've got a bone to pick with Robbie Rotten. As a preliminary, I want to tell the truth about Robbie. He keeps stating over and over again that the more strepitant the communication, the more perspicuous the message. This drumbeat refrain is clearly not consistent with the facts on the ground—facts such as that our real enemies are not people living in a distant land whose names we don't know and whose culture we don't understand. Our real enemies are Robbie Rotten and all others who submerge us in a sea of Fabianism. He has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. Robbie can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches his nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of antiheroism and how anti-intellectualism is a noble cause. As you listen to Robbie's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that I've heard more than one member of his orgulous terrorist organization state, “Demagogism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, and therefore, five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities”. In other words (to translate this linguistic mess), we cannot allow hostile peculators to pass unnoticed. No joke. Now that this letter has come to an end, let me remind you that it was intended to provide an accurate, even-handed, and balanced discussion of Robbie Rotten and his treacheries. Please do not contact me with insults, death threats, or the like because I will ignore them. If you disagree with my arguments or can provide further information about Robbie, please contact me and I will endeavor to make any necessary corrections to this letter.

idk why but this kind of fits him

sportaflop*
swiggity swortaflop im comin for that sportaflop doesn't sound as good

What did you expect? sportaflop?