so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2090293 times)

Why are days so blue and nights so dark?

So a bit ago I started hearing this white noise... Pretty sure it's just the furnace or fans or something, but it immediately lodges in my head this idea of a white void with shadows trying to creep in and then I started hearing these sequences of four notes in my head and it's really creepy. I *know* the sequences of notes were in my head and not something in the real world.

Creepy.

Also I'm obsessed with this word game and every time I blink, right before and after i see a grid of letters in circles and squares. Too much BAIKOH. No white noise or sequences of notes in BAIKOH though, just words and explosions and ice

Why are days so blue and nights so dark?
because you gotta get with that upquark

This summer I plan to get a diagnosis for add / adhd. Recently I've done research on what it is and what it does and all the symptoms are for both, and for me, the symptoms and what the disorders do fit exactly with me. Inattention, impulsiveness, etc, everything. Plus I stutter like hell

I've always thought myself that I have some mental disorder and reading about this really confirms it, but only getting a full diagnosis will set it in stone

woooo

So a bit ago I started hearing this white noise... Pretty sure it's just the furnace or fans or something, but it immediately lodges in my head this idea of a white void with shadows trying to creep in and then I started hearing these sequences of four notes in my head and it's really creepy. I *know* the sequences of notes were in my head and not something in the real world.

Creepy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum spooky right

This summer I plan to get a diagnosis for add / adhd. Recently I've done research on what it is and what it does and all the symptoms are for both, and for me, the symptoms and what the disorders do fit exactly with me. Inattention, impulsiveness, etc, everything. Plus I stutter like hell

I've always thought myself that I have some mental disorder and reading about this really confirms it, but only getting a full diagnosis will set it in stone

woooo
well you're on the blf so...

one of us one of us one of us
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:07:49 AM by The Resonte! »

well you're on the blf so...

one of us one of us one of us
goddamnit i knew this website was a damn SHAM

woooo
this just sounds like you self diagnosed and are immediately assuming that its adhd because a few things happen to you like being bored and distracted at school which is the easiest thing possible

i used to stutter when talking to people its called being socially awkward and not speaking clearly
you'll most likely get rid of it over time

you'll most likely get rid of it over time
and if not we'll get rid of it bY FORCE

*intimidatingly holds fist*

Immediately assuming that its adhd because a few things happen to you like being bored and distracted at school which is the easiest thing possible
this is not the case. The symptoms that I've read about apply to me no matter where I am. School, home, movie theater, everywhere. Plus I'm not immediately assuming, I said it confirms my suspicions but I'll have to see a doctor before it is set in stone. I've even talked to a bunch of people I trust about these issues, and they all say it sounds like I may be suffering from a type of ADD. So I did some research and so far it seems correct. I still need to wait to see a doctor before jumping the gun.

i used to stutter when talking to people its called being socially awkward and not speaking clearly
This isn't the case with me either. I'm not socially awkward IRL, I'm great with making friends and being around them, along with totally random people. My stutter happens no matter what I do. Like I have what I want to say right in my mind, but when I say it, my mind goes "too fast" so to say and it forgets me up, and I can't help it no matter what. It's been going on for years, ever since early Elementary School.

This isn't a self-diagnostic small situation that I'm inflating like you're alluring it to. I have legit issues that I cannot control that follows me wherever I go, no matter what I do, and nothing I do helps to fix it nor change it, and it's been going on for years.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:18:05 AM by Insert Name Here² »

first of all what the forget

Either a hidden grudge or he still has all pm's blocked from that hijacking stuff that happened a bit ago

or he's going...

...off the grid...

Just finished my rant on Roblox. It's about 54 mins long. Now I have to render the video, which will take awhile.

54 mins? That sounds too long to be true.