so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2088802 times)

It's training for when your drunk brother calls you at 3am and says he needs picked up.
my brother is like 5 years younger than me so if an 11 year old is getting drunk and not home and calls me to pick him up my family has to be very broken

Haha losers still in school haha I get to pour buckets of grease down a toilet haha.
 loving kil me

it's 10:30 here and I just used the über service for the first time

it's 10:30 here and I just used the über service for the first time
How was it

greetings night topic it's 3:30 AM CST (or CDT? who cares) and I have to get up at 8 AM and drive in drivers ed and basically im ready to be expelled from this plane of existence
I'm in a similar situation albeit not as bad, have to get up at around 8 tomorrow too since my granddad is gonna pick me up so I can mow a lawn (not sure if it's theirs or one of their neighbors')
on the bright side I get to stay over there for a few days and I always have fun staying at their house

I just found out my hours are getting loving halved.  What the forget why are they hiring 2 new janitors??? Now there's gonna be 4 people getting stuff pay just because they think our work load is too much between the 2 of us. 4 loving janitors wtf r u doing my brother. Pretty pissed atm

i threw my lungs up this morning

Epicduke gave me a stuffty cold and i want to d i e

this thread's now legal to forget have at it

Woah hey guys I'm back from the dead

good thing you had the dead ringer equipped

Woah hey guys im learning LUA
well i allready know quite a bit because i got bored as forget one day on a minecraft modpack and learnt to make an OS with lua on CC