so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014055 times)

o that's neat
but i think mine should have "u" instead of "you" (especially since there's already "gr8") and the heart doesn't rly look much like a heart going that fast
also i think there's a frame near the end where it kinda jumps vertically a bit lol

damn i forgot all about that

its too late to fix since theres over 60 frames in it iirc

there are other "scrolling text" things that dont actually scroll at all
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:54:19 PM by craftersshaft »

aw, i'm sure it wouldn't take that long to fix tho what are u using to make it

I'm using this adafruit guide for the code and pendant, and if you look at the animation part its not going to be easy https://learn.adafruit.com/trinket-slash-gemma-space-invader-pendant

rn all i can access is the blf of all things, google doesnt load and ismyinternetworking.com keeps reporting "NO!" so im stuck with BLF loading at like megabits per second

Stop
Oml, look at all these sjws
I'm dying
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:05:54 PM by HooperScooper »

we should have like a live chat room for night discussion so i actually feel ok doing post after post because i feel like im breaking some sort of forum communication rule that doesnt exist

we should have like a live chat room for night discussion so i actually feel ok doing post after post because i feel like im breaking some sort of forum communication rule that doesnt exist
discord server?no
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:23:19 PM by HooperScooper »

I'm using this adafruit guide for the code and pendant, and if you look at the animation part its not going to be easy https://learn.adafruit.com/trinket-slash-gemma-space-invader-pendant
darn :(
nah it's fine don't worry too much about it, but if u do feel like u might be doing it too often just edit ur last post instead that's what i do sometimes :p
discord server?
no thanks though i'd rather this not become another discord-related clan that somehow gets involved in drama

well then you posted that right as i edited the post to have a discord link rip

i think i might turn the pendant idea into a collab, maybe with its own topic

fun fact it appears the forum time is 5 minutes and 50 seconds off now

i think i might turn the pendant idea into a collab, maybe with its own topic
ya hey go for it!

fun fact it appears the forum time is 5 minutes and 50 seconds off now
ya hey go for it!
yeah i noticed that either a few days ago or months ago i honstly cant rememebr