Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 19170 times)

i remember building myself an office when i was admin a few years back. fun times.

Sorry it is taking so long to get back up, have been busy past few days. Going to try to get some work done tonight as the next 3 days I will be very busy with work and have minimal time to work on this. Depending on what happens it could be up by tomorrow.

Got it done a lot faster than before, server is now active.

there should be a  /rules

I wanna play host pls

I would open it but Glass gave me no indication as to why it was closed and hasn't been online today so I don't know if he needs me to fix something before opening it again

I can't beleive it's been a year since Thorfin's absence.

Oh well.  I look forward to seeing the BF3 pack fixed.

I would open it but Glass gave me no indication as to why it was closed and hasn't been online today so I don't know if he needs me to fix something before opening it again
Sorry mate, it was only closed because it was night time and I don't want to run it 24/7.
I wanna play host pls

Bringing it up rn.

Sorry mate, it was only closed because it was night time and I don't want to run it 24/7. Bringing it up rn.
YESYESYES

Sorry mate, it was only closed because it was night time and I don't want to run it 24/7.
Ah fair enough. I'll open it up if its closed and I can administrate in future then.

when will this be hosted today?

when will this be hosted today?

I'm assuming after work for Glass, or something.

some wep nerfs needed
also if you complain about the default gun you shouldn't
its pretty good and shoots straight
shotguns rule tho
please open the server
i need Soylent Greenpoints
its open 4:20 pst pm
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:22:20 PM by bigcapitalbaka »