Author Topic: Tiles (51960)  (Read 3735 times)

I got back from walking my dog and got on to throwmod, and saw this guy just spamming the stuff out of the chat.

Pics:

/support

Although, he's just some average spammer and isn't really causing too much harm. Just use client sided mute or something.

/support

Although, he's just some average spammer and isn't really causing too much harm. Just use client sided mute or something.
this is really stupid. it's not the players responsibility to deal with annoying users. it's the hosts / staffs.

Just bumping this because Tiles was on as "tr" today being a troll, threatening to track down -Nick-'s address unless he gave him 400 dollars, as well as asking if there were any 5 year old girls online to help them "lose their virginity"

The WWI TDM server is up as I speak.  The BL_ID of TR is the same as Tills.  You can ask -Nick- yourself if you are curious enough.

The WWI TDM server is up as I speak.  The BL_ID of TR is the same as Tills.  You can ask -Nick- yourself if you are curious enough.
Tills is Tiles? Lmao that explains quite a LOT

/SUPPORT

How does Client_mute works?

Just bumping this because Tiles was on as "tr" today being a troll, threatening to track down -Nick-'s address unless he gave him 400 dollars, as well as asking if there were any 5 year old girls online to help them "lose their virginity"

The WWI TDM server is up as I speak.  The BL_ID of TR is the same as Tiles.  You can ask -Nick- yourself if you are curious enough.

Sorry for the doublepost, but I hit the post button prematurely on my last post.

I accidentally put in "Tills" instead of "Tiles"  Sorry about that.

Sorry for the doublepost, but I hit the post button prematurely on my last post.

Thanks for the input.

not surprising tills/tiles acts extremely autistic again
/support

wow what a meme just noticed this
brb killing myself
though tills still is pretty autistic

wow what a meme just noticed this
brb killing myself
though tills still is pretty autistic
she's bipolar lol