Author Topic: Games you would like to see put on Steam  (Read 4844 times)

The GameCube to WiiU library of games

I'm 99.99% sure Battlefield 1 will be on Origin instead of Steam. Someone please explain why Battlefield Bad Company 2 is on Steam and Battlefield 1 will most likely be on Origin.

I'm 99.99% sure Battlefield 1 will be on Origin instead of Steam. Someone please explain why Battlefield Bad Company 2 is on Steam and Battlefield 1 will most likely be on Origin.

First of all, Bad Company 2 is amazing and you should pick it up sometimes, I got it a few months / a year after it came out and there's at least a few full servers.

Second of all the game was released in 2010, before Origin was made. And EA likes to promote Origin as much as possible now.

Or find a way to make it patched for NoCD, because SecuROM was the thing that forgeted it up in the first place.
One thing I took issue to your original post was that you blamed Microsoft. Believe me, Microsoft are the innocent party in this situation. SecuROM was a giant heap of crap that caused significant problems in the multitude of titles it was included in. Fun fact, the developer was Sony. Can you guess what other giant piece of stuff Sony happened to develop in terms of DRM?

Anyways, most SecuROM games have NoCDs. It's not the protection that's causing compatibility issues. The older NFS games use outdated versions of DirectX and software libraries that rely on functionality which is no longer a part of Windows (and for good reason). This is to be expected with software.

But you have to help Mermaidman and Barnacleboy put their gadgets on the wall though!
OH MY loving GOD

You just told me what my all time favourite pc game was as a child.

THANK YOU.

OH MY loving GOD

You just told me what my all time favourite pc game was as a child.

THANK YOU.

WASN'T MY FAVORITE I'LL TELL YOU THAT MUCH

All of the Shin Megami Tensei games

All the Halo games and Overwatch too.

EDIT:

Jak & Daxter series

Ratchet & Clank series

Sly Cooper series
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 04:51:30 PM by JumboMuffin »

Jak & Daxter series

Ratchet & Clank series

Sly Cooper series